• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Daughter has great friends in her life now

Mika M Reich

My youngest daughter whom has Asperger's has great friends in her life.Her bio dad and I are amazed this has happened.She is glad to have them too and show her that they care about her a lot.We have met them,very nice and know she does has Asperger's.Have said she is like any normal person.I have learned about them as well,raised right not to tease,taunt and pick on her.

This is beautiful-- "Have said she is like any normal person." It's amazing what people can discover about one another when we just chill out and get to know the others for who they are.

So very happy for your daughter, you, and the friends.

Yes, that's such a gift, that she has good friends who are flexible about how people can be, and don't judge. She has plenty to offer them, too, so it's a win win. It's good to have supportive friends.

This is so important for her self-esteem. Glad you get the importance of this. A lot of us weren't so lucky and made poor choices as a result.

New Threads

Top Bottom