• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cyclists on here?

bchamp

Hey hey, I'm curious to see how many cyclists we have here? I absolutely love riding my road bike around our city trail.

I have always loved riding bikes, but just recently gotten a whole lot more into it. I purchased my first road bike, which is the Cannondale CAAD Optimo from my neighbors shop. And I absolutely love riding it. I live in Houston, and so far I've been riding a good 20 miles everyday at a great pace(15-20 mph is what I'm averaging) with few brakes. I hope to be ready for the MS150 next year and hope to do it!!!!

loved it. wore out the grips so bad the guys at the bike shop were perplexed. I do everything full steam.

I used to before I met my ex, but then stopped and changed a lot of things to suit him. I've been thinking of buying a new bike recently, but live in a very built up area at the moment so there aren't many places near by to go. So I'm waiting until I move back to the countryside. I'll likely get a new bike at the same time as buying a car!

New Threads

Top Bottom