• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cute Animals

kasmanaft08

V.I.P Member
Post pictures of animals you would want as a pet or just animals you like in general.

Been google-imaging things after my boyfriend had mentioned something about Russian Dwarf hamsters.
I was never one for rodent-type pets (except for a hedgehog I had), but hmm...yeah, they're pretty cute...

images

winter_white_russian_dwarf_hamster_2.jpg

I'm not an animal person in general, however, I do like some Pok?mon :') so that that for what it's worth

I would like a truly awesome pet and firmly believe this fits the bill!

This is a pet I believe may actually have Aspergers
View attachment 2210View attachment 2211

Seriously, I reckon a ferret would be an awesome pet to have
View attachment 2213

But just like the Mogwai in Gremlins, you have to follow the rules
View attachment 2212

And of course, I mentioned elsewhere on aspiescentral that now I also wanna get a Chinchilla so I can have them race around the house, which would you back as the winner:
Ferret Vs. Chinchilla

The climate where I am currently wouldn?t let me keep either though, sadly.

Last edited:
Hmm, actually there are some animals I've wanted, but they're weird and are ones that most people wouldn't like or think are cute.
First of course, I'll have to give a shout out to cats, because I've always loved them. They're great. In particular, my cat that I have at my Mom's house is extremely close to me, and as embarrassing as it is for me to say it, she is probably the closest thing I have to a girlfriend right now. I've lived with her my entire life, and she's really old for a cat, but she is just the sweetest kitty you will ever meet. Here's an older picture of her:
View attachment 2238
Then, I also like, of all things, probably the one bird no one else likes, vultures. I love em', because I just think they're so cool. And I would think they would make great pets, since all you need to feed them is rotting meat [they can clean out your fridge for ya when your meat goes bad]. If I had to pick a species, I'd probably just go with the one that lives right in my own local area, the Turkey Vulture:
View attachment 2239
Fun fact: Vultures have the ability to projectile vomit at will as a defense mechanism, and since they're diet consists of carrion, which is filled with so many lethal bacteria and other nasty substances, the vomit is essentially like a kind of venom.

Oh, and snakes, I love snakes. They're great and awesome, and I want one as a pet. I'll probably just get something like a garter snake though, because even with my infatuation for snakes, I'm rational enough to know not to get a kind of snake that would be capable of killing me. The worst Garter snakes can do is spray you with their musk [a stinky substance that is essentially their sole defense mechanism against creatures much larger than them. They use it essentially like a skunk would use its own famous spray], though, although this was a freak occurance that probably wouldn't happen very often, anyone remember this?

Righto, I have found another pet that I can never have but that is truly remarkable and nifty as well.

I posted on a thread about drinks and there was a post already about this intriguing coffee made from the feces of this terrific little chap

View attachment 2244

Kopi Luwak is the coffee and that guy above is an Asian Palm Civit

Yes, I want one! Look at his little face… It’s a picture ; ]

I think if I were to get a dog, I would love to have a Shiba Inu.
Too bad they're usually hard to find or expensive outside of Japan. :(

images
images

Thinking along the same lines as kasmanaft08 i want to get a Shar Pei Puppy!

View attachment 2396

(Insert evil laugh here, cue the thunder and the creepy lighting) But here?s where the evil scientist makes an appearance;
I want to breed it with this animal right here, the pig!

View attachment 2397

Now wait, just look at the pair of them and consider, during the sunday roast dinner..... all that lovely crackling ; ]

View attachment 2398

I want to adopt a special needs puppy such as the one in this image. I saw a grown water puppy that survived one time and he was cute. I know that there are some people who might disagree with me on this life issue. I also like all dogs, whether they're special needs or not, domesticated rats, cats, corn silk snakes, hamsters and budgies.

You know, I consider my favorite animal to be kinda cute, which is actually, as cliche as it might seem, the Wolverine. Its not just because of the Marvel Character that I like them, but also because of what they're actually like, being the virtual personfication of determination and having the balls to stick up to somebody bigger than you. I identify with them a lot, and they are actually kinda cute.
View attachment 2417

I also Like Lemurs, and think that their babies are particularly cute, although most other people who I've shown pictures of them to say they look like ugly aliens.
View attachment 2418

New Threads

Top Bottom