• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Creepy Ghost Stories

InfinityRose

So, I recently came across something from another website where people talked about various experiences they've had regarding ghosts and creepy, unexplainable occurrences they've encountered, and it made me think about something vaguely creepy that happened when I was younger. I'm not sure if I actually believe in ghosts or not, but this memory has always stuck with me.

One time, maybe about 8 or 9 years ago, I was taking a shower and completely out of nowhere, I heard a loud, booming voice call out my name clear as day. I remember flinching a little when I heard it, because it was so loud and almost sounded kind of angry. At first, I thought it was my mom because she was the only other person in the house, and that either something terrible happened or that I was in trouble. So, I got out as fast as I could and walked over to my mom where she was sitting on the couch, just casually watching TV, not angry or panicked or anything. I asked her why she called me when I was taking a shower, and she just got this mildly confused look on her face and said that she never did. While part of me was relieved that nothing happened, I was also completely weirded out because I know I heard someone call my name. It was way too loud and clear to just be the TV (not like I could hear it with the shower running anyway). I'm still not sure what it was, but it still kind of freaks me out to think about.

So, has anyone else had a similar experience they'd like to share?

Last edited:
One time, I heard my mom call from the other room asking me to make her a coffee. When I brought it to her, she looked at me surprised and asked how I knew that she wanted one? I told her that she had asked me for one. Apparently she hadn't. It was creepy.

So, I recently came across something from another website where people talked about various experiences they've had regarding ghosts and creepy, unexplainable occurrences they've encountered, and it made me think about something vaguely creepy that happened when I was younger. I'm not sure if I actually believe in ghosts or not, but this memory has always stuck with me.

One time, maybe about 8 or 9 years ago, I was taking a shower and completely out of nowhere, I heard a loud, booming voice call out my name clear as day. I remember flinching a little when I heard it, because it was so loud and almost sounded kind of angry. At first, I thought it was my mom because she was the only other person in the house, and that either something terrible happened or that I was in trouble. So, I got out as fast as I could and walked over to my mom where she was sitting on the couch, just casually watching TV, not angry or panicked or anything. I asked her why she called me when I was taking a shower, and she just got this mildly confused look on her face and said that she never did. While part of me was relieved that nothing happened, I was also completely weirded out because I know I heard someone call my name. It was way to loud and clear to just be the TV (not like I could hear it with the shower running anyway). I'm still not sure what it was, but it still kind of freaks me out to think about.

So, has anyone else had a similar experience they'd like to share?

Yeah once I was in bed sleeping and I live alone I heard someone whisper my name in my ear and felt a breath on my neck so I went under the covers I was scared to death. Another time I was on vacation visiting my grandparents they had a cottage in the woods and I was watching tv late at night and saw a orb outside the window so I went outside and there was a shape of a man running down the steep hill in the woods my sister claims she saw this the night before while watching tv late at night.

My boyfriend has been at my house a lot, and he told me that something grabbed his leg when he was getting out of the shower last night. He said when he looked around there was nothing there.

We have a grandfather clock in my front hallway that is over 100 years old, and our friend said he swears that it growled at him a few nights ago. To me that sounds more demonic than ghost.

I'm honestly not shocked, I've always suspected that my creepy house is haunted, in addition to that our property borders a cemetery and we are deep in the woods on a dirt road with no streetlights. There have also been reports of animal sacrifices/mutilations and Satanic cult activity in the area over the past many years.

I have had so many experiences I could write a book.
Due to this life of paranormal activities I got an Associates degree in metaphysics. The science of the unexplained.
I have lived in a haunted house, worked with seances, had a visitation from my Dad just minutes after he died in the hospital, (before I got the call he had passed), received audible messages on blank cassette tapes, astral experiences, too much to tell about really. Oh, someone mentioned Orbs? Encountered them and photographed them through life.
Here's one that haunted a ladies bedroom I caught in heat photography:
!cid_X_MA1_1181615970@aol.jpg

One up close in regular photography:
orbNbasement.jpg

Some around me:
114-1448_IMG.jpg

My mum is into paranormal investigation and she took these pictures in Salem, Massachusetts in October of 2012 during a ghost hunt. They give me the creeps. I have her permission to share.

If you look at the bottom left of this picture there is a weird mist/fog materialising. The next photo is of an orb.
10-16-12 012.JPG
10-16-12 015.JPG

My mum is into paranormal investigation and she took these pictures in Salem, Massachusetts in October of 2012 during a ghost hunt. They give me the creeps. I have her permission to share.

If you look at the bottom left of this picture there is a weird mist/fog materialising. The next photo is of an orb.
View attachment 37537 View attachment 37538
I'm not afraid of them. They are living entities on another plane of vibration. They do have the advantage of not being seen though most of the time.

I lived in a house inhabited by what people call a ghost. Earthbound entity, when I was 8 yrs. old for two years.
At that age it was spooky. The whole family could hear footsteps, papers on the tables being move around. Once I was sitting in a big rocking chair one afternoon while Mom was napping, when I heard it coming out of the kitchen behind me. It stopped at the dining table and rustled papers around and I could feel it come over behind my chair. I crunched down small as I could and remained very still. It finally walked back into the kitchen.
I saw it once in the front bedroom. Looked like an old lady in a long white gown. Mom was sleeping in that room once and started screaming. She said something was trying to drag her off the bed by the legs. There were ice crystals on the walls (in the summer) and smell of violets in the room.
When we bought a house and moved, I asked the landlord who had rented us the place if anyone had ever died in the house. She was shocked and said yes, an old lady in the front bedroom. No one told her why we wondered.

!cid_003d01d0fa6c$458042f0$0EAEEA7D@StrangeangelHP.jpg

This was taken during a drumming circle on a small island just off the mainland in the gulf. If you look closely orbs are everwhere. I didn't see them with the eye, but, they showed up in the photo. Guess we had quite a crowd that night.

New Threads

Top Bottom