• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Creating a youtube channel Autism discussions.

SimplyWandering

Hey everyone, i am starting a youtube channel where i have conversations with those on the autism spectrum (formally or unformally diagnosed) , im trying to keep each video to 10 mins or less, to keep those interested.

Id like it to be 5-6 questions and for this to be around the world, so others can understand how it affects people with a similar diagnosis. The goal is inspirational discussions , not by doctors, but the actual individuals themselves. I plan to be the facilitator and not interject my own narrative.

Hi, "so and so" welcome to the...

Tell us a bit about yourself, how old are you, what makes you - you?

What do you do for work/career/school?

What is your daily routine?

What difficulties have you had from your diagnosis?

what do you think helps you to get through the day?

If you could think of an important message to relay, what would it be?

Suggestions for questions that may not offend would be helpful, or if you know anyone who might want to participate, let me know.

This would be a pretty difficult thing for me. The sort of question(s) that could leave me stuttering and grasping for something to say, or send me off on some long monologue that may not accurately represent me by the end.
Basically, a bit about yourself and what makes you - you, just aren't specific enough. For me, anyway.

I agree with Pieplup's "what are you diagnosed with" (if anything), and might add how old were you when you were diagnosed, and what led you to seek an assessment?

This would be a pretty difficult thing for me. The sort of question(s) that could leave me stuttering and grasping for something to say, or send me off on some long monologue that may not accurately represent me by the end.
Basically, a bit about yourself and what makes you - you, just aren't specific enough. For me, anyway.

I agree with Pieplup's "what are you diagnosed with" (if anything), and might add how old were you when you were diagnosed, and what led you to seek an assessment?
I meant more along the lines of co-morbids other medical conditions. etc. etc. That should be it's own video.

thanks, the questions would be provided a head of time for those involved.

Hey everyone, i am starting a youtube channel where i have conversations with those on the autism spectrum (formally or unformally diagnosed) , im trying to keep each video to 10 mins or less, to keep those interested.

Id like it to be 5-6 questions and for this to be around the world, so others can understand how it affects people with a similar diagnosis. The goal is inspirational discussions , not by doctors, but the actual individuals themselves. I plan to be the facilitator and not interject my own narrative.

Hi, "so and so" welcome to the...

What do you do for work/career/school?

What is your daily routine?

What difficulties have you had from your diagnosis?

what do you think helps you to get through the day?

If you could think of an important message to relay, what would it be?

Suggestions for questions that may not offend would be helpful, or if you know anyone who might want to participate, let me know.

It's an interesting idea and one that is unique from the other Youtube autism channels that generally only feature the channel creator.

Would this be a podcast? Would people call in and incorporate a camera such as using Skype, etc?

New Threads

Top Bottom