• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Crazy Topic.

Wolfsage

In training to be Wolf King.
At one point in my life I was making a list of guests to invite to my future wedding. Then realized later there's no marriage after death.o_O
It was mostly composed of dead people. Now I'm making a list for the afterlife party. :p

What do you want people to do in this thread?

Discuss your joking reference to apparently expecting never to, in this life, marry?

Or just to add their own stories, on other subjects of their choosing,
stated as succinctly and wittily as possible?

What do you want people to do in this thread?

Discuss your joking reference to apparently expecting never to, in this life, marry?

Or just to add their own stories, on other subjects of their choosing,
stated as succinctly and wittily as possible?

Apologies Tree. I thought it would be funny. And a little of both. If it's too grim I will understand if you wish to remove it.

What I want, and figured would be helpful to everyone else,
is to know what the purpose/theme of the thread is.

Can we invite fictional people so long as they're dead?

My party :
David Bowie, Sylvia Plath, Prince, Leonardo da Vinci, Hypatia, Hatshepsut, Frida Kahlo, Vincent Van Gogh, Francisco Goya, Gabriel Dumont, Diogenes and so so many more but that's all I can think of for now!

Who would you invite?

It reminds me of something that Stephen Hawking once did. I think he wanted to conduct a little experiment to see if time travel would ever be possible in the future. So he arranged a party and invited all future time travellers to come. He laid out the food, champagne, etc, and then waited for his guests to arrive. Nobody turned up.

Elijah first (as I've always wanted to know what it was like going to heaven when you're not dead)Simon Wiesenthal(he founded the centre for discovery of holocaust criminals)definitely Martin Luther king,Robert Palmer(English singer)the cast and crew of a movie to understand how it's made.

Last edited:
I would have thought Hawking would know better, @Progster. Everyone knows that time travelers never self-identify. And that champagne hurts their noses. And I suppose that after the non-party he concluded that there must not be any around? Buffoon.

I never thought about a party but do have a bit of a list of people I would like to meet up with and talk with if possible. J.R.R.Tolkien is one. I would love to know the actual natures (as he envisioned) of Tom Bombadil and Goldberry.

We have pre-made vaults and crematory niches in a cemetery here for seven people who know or knew
each other and the three still alive jokingly said we can have a party every night here.

But, seriously, if I could meet with Galileo, Tesla, Einstein, a real Mr. Spock,(Ok, Nimoy will do),
Princess Di, Christopher Columbus, Tutankamen, Jesus. Sure there are more, but, those come to
mind right now.

New Threads

Top Bottom