• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Crass advertising

Outdated

I'm from the other end of the spectrum.
V.I.P Member
Just doing a bit of online shopping and I noticed that my usual supermarket is advertising Halloween Specials. That probably seems quite normal to most of you except that I live in a country that doesn't celebrate halloween.

They've upset their normal advertising routine this year, a big day in Australia is Melbourne Cup Day. That always happens on the first Tuesday in November. This year that just happens to be the very day after your halloween so the won't have time to advertise any Cup Day specials.

And I'd bet good money that on the 2nd of November they'll start advertising Christmas specials.

And I'd bet good money that on the 2nd of November they'll start advertising Christmas specials.

I can top that one: Stores around here have been selling Christmas stuff, in Christmas aisles, for two weeks now. October isnt even over yet... just ridiculous.

This just fits the thread so well that I couldn't resist.

Warning: Extreme Language

I went to buy something at a dog food and supply store today, and they had a G**DAMN CHRISTMAS DISPLAY and were playing CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALREADY!
Halloween is tomorrow!

If I go back there to pick anything else up this week I will take a picture lol. Horrendous!
I'm definitely going to be a grinch this year...

B066687C-F9EC-4A38-A132-405FED982310.jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom