• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

updated the data to include Christmas of last year interesting patterns very informative

Attachments

• Ontario Cases.pdf
    196.6 KB · Views: 189
  • Toronto Cases.pdf
    201.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Peel Cases.pdf
    199.5 KB · Views: 177
  • York Cases.pdf
    199.1 KB · Views: 164
The point is based on the agenda the numbers will be inflated or deflated so we will never know the truth except the truth we are supposed to know.

Yup, that's how conspiracy theories work all right. Any official source of information must be false because they are lying to keep the truth hidden. The only reliable source could possibly be those other websites that claim the conspiracy is real. They are clearly the only ones that aren't lying.

Apparently we live in a world where social media has more accurate information than scientific organizations. :rolleyes:

Years ago, I worked as a Service technician at the Ontario Truck plant setting up a quality system on their Zinc phosphate line. A statistician from Ford lectured us on SPC charts it is incredibly difficult to fake a normal distribution, by making up data. After all I had to get the hourly employees to fill out the charts, always incentive to change adjust data, look at this data straight from source best I have ever seen. For it to be fake every hospital in Ontario would need to collude no knowing what each submitted.

Years ago, I worked as a Service technician at the Ontario Truck plant setting up a quality system on their Zinc phosphate line. A statistician from Ford lectured us on SPC charts it is incredibly difficult to fake a normal distribution, by making up data. After all I had to get the hourly employees to fill out the charts, always incentive to change adjust data, look at this data straight from source best I have ever seen. For it to be fake every hospital in Ontario would need to collude no knowing what each submitted.
TRy finding a fake painter who can fake a jackson Pollack painting also very difficult.

NHS staff are too overworked to deal with cancer patients cos of covid yet they have the time to hassle us for jabs, it ain't happening.

Covid in peel region peaked on April 23 vaccine definitely kicking in. not looking forward to thanks giving in October.

Last edited:
Here is my latest z-table results with the latest mean

Attachments

• Peel Case Z-table.pdf
    97.4 KB · Views: 192
@Ronald Zeeman off the cuff question: why, do you think, didn't the Australian Gov' buy vaccines when they had the chance, before the current •almost• out of control outbreak of the Delta variant in NSW?

I am just watching Ontario and my immediate city and region seeing some interesting patterns developing in Ontario in general playing out should take a few more days to develop. Then you can generalize to other areas, very interesting. This has me worried over family members out in the boonies. October is our Thanksgiving really has me concerned for those not vaccinated. Look at this as one big fractal, all the pieces are coming together.

I am just watching Ontario and my immediate city and region seeing some interesting patterns developing in Ontario in general playing out should take a few more days to develop. Then you can generalize to other areas, very interesting. This has me worried over family members out in the boonies. October is our Thanksgiving really has me concerned for those not vaccinated. Look at this as one big fractal, all the pieces are coming together.
Understandable. I’ll ask my math/statistics person. He’s busy, but may have some insight.
Stay well.

got some interesting patterns showing up on my statistics a couple more days to complete statistical run my advice get vaccinated. Just had a walk with my wife got me thinking years ago one of my responsibilities was to keep track of certificates compliance for raw materials that enter the plant. zinc oxide for our galvanization line was one of the raw materials. the certs contained chemical analysis. I keep track of these using statistics hundreds batches. every now and then one would fail nice bell curve on the raw data. got curious one day had over 25 failurs 20 years of data failure data also formed a bell curve basically a fractal of the parent data.

Last edited:
got some interesting patterns showing up on my statistics a couple more days to complete statistical run my advice get vaccinated.
Are you saying you’re encouraging vaccination? I already have, (Pfizer) however now concerned about the breakthrough infections.

Why does every one not have a IQ of 200, the mean is 100 there is always statistical exceptions 2% of the population has a IQ of 130. The vaccine is only 95% effective 5% of vaccinated people could still get sick but not die. The smaller the pool the more concentrated what ever is in it gets, that includes the virus the un-vaccinated are the pool, eventually its is just you and the virus.

Last edited:
A rough calculation shows about 0.1% have a chance to who gets of having the vaccination over ridden by the virus as risk of getting sick is not evenly spread over the whole community there is a genic component to who does or does not get sick.

Starting to see a bit on a pattern in my Province of Ontario data waiting for seven sequential points rising not statistically a failure until this is realized, close a few times since the reopening. I still believe thanks giving will be brutal this year early warning for Americans as our thanks giving is a month earlier than yours.

Attachments

• Ontario Cases.pdf
    197.8 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Can fully vaccinated people die of Covid?

I suppose in the big picture, we'll just have to see over time what it all amounts to. In the meantime, here is one consensus of such a question:

"Currently, 162 million people in the US have been fully vaccinated, nearly half of the country's total population. But across the globe only 13.3% of people have been fully vaccinated. That means more than 86% of the total global population has the potential to spread COVID-19, causing new variants like delta and lambda to emerge that can potentially infect everyone. Yet as troubling as they may appear, breakthrough infections among the fully vaccinated are quite uncommon, and the likelihood of serious illness or hospitalization is still low."

What do COVID breakthrough infections mean for the fully vaccinated? We'll explain

Among Fully Vaccinated, Breakthrough Covid-19 Infections Are More Common Than Previously Thought: Does It Matter?

New Threads

Top Bottom