• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Statistics: Covid & Vaccines

If they could test before hand and let you make a informed decision, I mean testing are you genetically predisposed to get a lot of the debate would end. what is going on here is an experiment with real people and in a matter of day real data. both of use got two shots, lots of confounding info floating around. not every one requires a vaccine. If you are among the at risk population it may not be worth the risk of not getting one. to understand how crazy it can get i live in peel region
cities similar population one hospital system for region Mississauga has Trilium hospitals. Brampton has WILLIAM OSLER hospitals one TRILLIYUM location is in TORONTO. THATS politics for you try collecting independent data. both cities similar in size one has double the rate of covid of the other. When I HAD the stroke ambulance brought me to Trilium thestroke hospital, then transfered to William OSLER few days later.

Last edited:
If you really want to sort this out you need to us a statistical technique called design of experiments. Xbar and moving range most straight forth. which is what I am currently using. Unfortunaty simple to me not to others This is how the japanese made such headway years ago. originally developed by the Americans. most powerful method to monitor or control process ever developed perfect for some of us Aspies, young guys here take note. Universities do not teach this well.

The numbers are not what they say it is a agenda sad to say so many are indoctrinated they listen without researching. I will never take any kind of MRNA injection even if they call it a vaccine so they could fool the masses.

Read a number of books on crisper plus have back ground in chemistry, so mRNA does not scare me. What does scare me is those hand pumps dispensing alcohol solution. Never know what's on them as far as bacteria is concerned, C. difficile or MRSA infection would be devastating Bleach or Auto-clave kill these, bring your own hand sanitizer.

Last edited:
Time to give it a shot, control charts are normally used to control industrial processes. Lesson number one do not use control charts unless the data is normal, follows a bell curve. My wife on her own started collecting data, no particular reason. Then one day I showed her how to enter the data into a template, I had made years ago for putting together quality systems for small companies I was going to do after I had retired, four days before retirement I had the stroke. My template was automated just enter the data and it would automatically decide if an out off control condition exists. I also added a normality check at the bottom of the main column kurtosis and skew to save typing readers will have to look up these terms.
My wife entered the data she had months worth, second lesson have at least 25 points so it would be statically significant. Wow the data was normal I was stunned, I could monitor, this see what is going on as if it were just a process I could understand.
To be continued ... going for a walk

The first notable observation, no out of control conditions on the raw data now months latter still no out of control conditions this process is predictable and controllable. This chart is what is called an individual and moving range as it is based on single points, the single points being just one measurement as multiple measurements are not possible the points are consecutive and equally spaced in time.
The second column is what is called the range it compares the current point to the previous and looks for out of control condition, generally more sensitive than the main column this is where adjustments are usually made to a process to correct it bring it back under control. All I can do is watch and hope they make the right decision.

Last edited:
The first notable observation, no out of control conditions on the raw data now months latter still no out of control conditions this process is predictable and controllable. This chart is what is called an individual and moving range as it is based on single points, the single points being just one measurement as multiple measurements are not possible the points are consecutive and equally spaced in time.
The second column is what is called the range it compares the current point to the previous and looks for out of control condition, generally more sensitive than the main column this is where adjustments are usually made to a process to correct it bring it back under control. All I can do is watch and hope they make the right decision.

Is there a way to tell in the Ontario numbers what the control condition is they are using? I see several rows they've listed the Limit as Failed in either green or red text. Is that referring to the control condition? I wasn't able to decide what they were using to determine if that column was OK/Failed(Green)/Failed(Red).

Also, I appreciate you taking the time to share this knowledge despite the typing difficulties! :)

Green is a good failure, probably due to vaccines, red is a bad failure hence the comment, usually there is a correlation people getting together for a large indoor meal, etc.

When I was taught how to use charts was always told to CAP if possible, cause action prevention, and comment on any abnormal changes as you may not realize it was significant until later, example long weekends in this case. Note only significant long weekend was Easter. Amazing no out of control condition on main column since we stared collecting data, only time virus varies is when we/us do something.

Last edited:
So, just looking at the Ontario numbers for the Victoria Day long weekend.
On the 20th, there was a bad failure with 812 outliers
But then the long weekend itself was better with 2 good failures (510 and 407 outliers).
Could such anomalies not just be attributed to lab workers trying to rush through their work prior to the long weekend and so more cases were counted on the 20th, and then with a bunch of lab workers away for the long weekend itself the number of cases found would seem to decline?
Or is there some way that these data are adjusted to compensate for such things?

Cases are reported daily from the various hospitals. The trick to SPC is interpreting the data something in the past I was a master of, Toronto had no failures, Peel had many good failures huge South Indian population more likely to get Covid they were vaccinated faster causing the good failures

Ontario is a large province and they anticipated the long weekend an d they were worried about a increase in cases. This may help the anomaly is why did Toronto not show as an out of control condition, Toronto did not improve?

Attachments

• York Cases.pdf
    190.7 KB · Views: 143
What's the deal with the U.S. VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)? I read things like the number of Covid vaccine related deaths (deaths from the vaccine, not Covid) is greater than all other vaccine related deaths of any type of vaccine since VAERS was implemented many years ago combined. Is that true?

Then I see something like this: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

Buried Truth: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

It's hard to know what to believe.

Last edited:
What's the deal with the U.S. VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System)? I read things like the number of Covid vaccine related deaths (deaths from the vaccine, not Covid) are greater than all other vaccine related deaths of any type of vaccine since VAERS was implemented many years ago combined. Is that true?

Then I see something like this: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

Buried Truth: CDC Reports More Covid Vaccine Deaths than Covid Deaths Over the Last Two Weeks

It's hard to know what to believe.

The truth is the numbers are inflated because of the agenda being pushed. I had a friend who knew someone involved in a motorcycle crash and died but his death certificate said covid.

The truth is the numbers are inflated because of the agenda being pushed. I had a friend who knew someone involved in a motorcycle crash and died but his death certificate said covid.

VAERS is a reporting system for adverse vaccine reactions. It's not a reporting system for Covid deaths.

VAERS is a reporting system for adverse vaccine reactions. It's not a reporting system for Covid deaths.

The point is based on the agenda the numbers will be inflated or deflated so we will never know the truth except the truth we are supposed to know.

I have a hypotheysis for how this virus operates so far my statistics support this here is m my statistics on deaths on nice real life puzzle just down my alley.

Attachments

• Ontario Death Rate SPC file.pdf
    201.5 KB · Views: 150

New Threads

Top Bottom