• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Costa Rican aspie

Hello, my name is Carlos. I am a Costa Rican guy diagnosed with asperger syndrome at the age of 3. A lot of years have passed since I had contact with a professional in the subject, but of lately the ignorance of many aspects of the syndrome have began to affect my life in some ways I didn't expect. I became somewhat extrovert after years of practicing and failing in social relationships. I found this forum and I am looking forward to learn more things about the syndrome.

Welcome to the forums! I used to have a good online gaming friend from Costa Rica on DDO online. I always enjoyed his stories about how diverse the environment was there amongst other stories. We became good friends, but I quit online gaming and haven't spoken to him in years.

I'm sure you will find some people here that you can learn with and from.

Welcome again!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. It sounds like you have tried hard to get more extrovert, and are noticing a difference. There's plenty of useful information and threads here, so you will be able to find out more.

:herb::hatchingchick::hatchedchick::seedling::leafwind::blossom:

Hello, my name is Carlos. I am a Costa Rican guy diagnosed with asperger syndrome at the age of 3. A lot of years have passed since I had contact with a professional in the subject, but of lately the ignorance of many aspects of the syndrome have began to affect my life in some ways I didn't expect. I became somewhat extrovert after years of practicing and failing in social relationships. I found this forum and I am looking forward to learn more things about the syndrome.
bienvenida! Como Estas? Do you mainly speak in a dialect of Spanish or do you speak Spanish from Mainland Spain I’d like to try and translate English words that might be unusual for you!

Hi Carlos

welcome to af.png

New Threads

Top Bottom