• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Confidence Speaking By Making Videos

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
Many people can relate not having confidence speaking in front of people. I have decided to improve on my skills, I'm going to include my self speaking for my future videos I create doing my leisure activities. Below is an intro video I created for my new RC car I bought last week. I have taken 5 takes until I was able to get the video to my liking.

Yesterday, I also made another video and it only took me two takes this time. I could have done it in one take but I notice a person was going to walk into my scene and I didn't want them in my video.

I think others should try making an video of them speaking if they have fears like I do. It will make a difference in your life if you do this on a regular basis.

New Threads

Top Bottom