• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Coffee /Tea...

Coffee but I don't drink it any more; cutting down on the caffeine a bit. I could try decaf I guess though. And I still have my gingerbread lattes at Costa every once and a while.

Both. Dual citizenry I guess... and Coca Cola too. Caffine Hedonist I guess.

Republic of Tea for me, but have an on again/off again diplomatic relationship with the CFS. That relationship has caused sleepless nights and gut wrenching standoffs.

Republic of Tea for me, but have an on again/off again diplomatic relationship with the CFS. That relationship has caused sleepless nights and gut wrenching standoffs.
Tea Weakling be gone!
Coffee but I don't drink it any more; cutting down on the caffeine a bit. I could try decaf I guess though. And I still have my gingerbread lattes at Costa every once and a while.
Coffee has turned out not to as bad as they believed...

Both. Dual citizenry I guess... and Coca Cola too. Caffine Hedonist I guess.
Excellent!

Like coffee but not the really bitter tasting stuff, I also like some coffee subs if done well-some of the products just taste like someone burnt toast, ground it up and put it in a jar. I am also very badly addicted to coke, and have been since childhood. Oddly if I don't drink it I have trouble sleeping and feel more agitated, not less.

I've drastically reduced the variety and quality of the tea I drink. At one time, I only drank loose leaf tea I purchased from a tea shop. I really liked Dareeling and Japanese green teas. Now, I mostly drink bagged tea from the grocer.

Same with coffee, I worked as a barista 20 some years ago, and was a bit of a snob. Now I often just drink Folgers.

I don't drink either. I've had coffee one time when I was around 9 and thought it was disgusting. I also don't have a need for it to wake me up like some people say they need it for. I don't have anything against tea, but I just don't drink that either.

New Threads

Top Bottom