• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cloud9 to close curtains on CSGO Team

CSGO is one of those games I've just never been able to understand.

I always think of it as "that game with exactly one map and the weird gun skin thing". And yet another ultra-toxic community.

Have watched bits of it before and... yeah, I dont get it.

To be fair though, most multiplayer games are like a foreign language to me. Never understood the appeal. Well, aside from fighting games anyway.

CSGO is one of those games I've just never been able to understand.

I always think of it as "that game with exactly one map and the weird gun skin thing". And yet another ultra-toxic community.

Have watched bits of it before and... yeah, I dont get it.

To be fair though, most multiplayer games are like a foreign language to me. Never understood the appeal. Well, aside from fighting games anyway.
CSGO has more than 1 map.

But CSGO is quite outdated gameplay wise. Can't even aim down sights with most guns.

CSGO has more than 1 map.

But CSGO is quite outdated gameplay wise. Can't even aim down sights with most guns.

Aye, TECHNICALLY it has more than one map. Even I know that.

But based on the way its playerbase approaches the game... it only really has one map. That desert city one, the only one that anyone ever seems to use. I've seen a bazillion clips of the game since it's all over Youtube. All of them... and I really do mean *ALL* of them... take place on that one map.

It reminds me of an old Smash meme: "No items, Fox only... Final Destination". That sort of attitude clearly goes into this one.

I quit playing simply because it got dull.

I have not actually encountered very many toxic players. Incompetent ones, yes. Verbally abusive ones, not so much.

New Threads

Top Bottom