• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Church Involvement of Those on the Autism Spectrum

When it comes to traditional church, I . . .

• Am involved and happy.

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Am involved, but not happy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was involved, but am no longer. (please feel free to elaborate below)

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Have never been involved.

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Sportster

Aged to Perfection
V.I.P Member
Some of my friends here are aware that I have been working on a Th.D. for some time now. One of the requirements is the completion of a dissertation, which I have been working on for about a year and a half. The title of on my long paper is, “A Theological Study on the Fallacy of Denominationalism and the Modern Church.”

This thread is not for the purpose of theological or religious discussion or a debate of atheist versus believer, but rather it is to learn about the church involvement of those on the spectrum. The purpose of the poll and any noted comments through this venue is to gather data to incorporate into my dissertation, which will afford a broader range of experiences and opinions.

For many years I was involved in a traditional church. I was raised Roman Catholic, but changed to Baptist when I left home and was able to make my own decisions. After trying several different sects of Baptist, I ended up staying in the Independent Fundamental Baptist (IFB) movement. After many years in that movement I began to notice that the methodology and doctrinal positions were contrary to sound biblical precepts, so I totally left all forms of traditional church and am now involved in a house church. Our belief system is based solely on the Bible; there are no man-made rules and our methodology is based on the First Century Church model found in the Scriptures. It is also very "Aspie-friendly," as I do not have to deal with a large gathering, the folks know me and I know them, and it isn't loud. Most IFB churches have a screaming preacher, whereas our pastor/teacher merely expounds the Word in his lessons.

Last edited:
I'm currently involved, and mostly happy with it, but I'm considering switching churches. I like lots of things about my current church, but I found another in my city that might be closer to what I perceive to be a greater totality of elements of truth.

So, I take it you are an ecumenist? One of my professors last semester is very active in the ecumenical movement. What led you to that exact topic?

I was dragged to church pretty much every Sunday for the first 16 years of my life. I never fit in and hated going. I avoided church until I was 23 and tried a different denomination. It was better for me but I still didn't quite fit in well enough. I was very involved when I did attend thinking that if I tried really hard I would get past my "social anxiety disorder" (my diagnosis at the time) and things would be ok. But, I burned out after a few years. Really badly. Was depressed for months, ended up an atheist (now I am more an agnostic pan-deist with Quaker leanings or whatever silly term I have attached to myself for the week). Tried the UU church but that hasn't worked well either. So, I am pretty much no longer interested in joining any sort of "community" though I flirt with thoughts of going to a Friends Meeting should I ever have a convenient opportunity. I still doubt I would be comfortable. There is something about groups of people all gathering up into a community of sorts and being friendly and social that makes me want to crawl under a table.

I was forced to attend church at times growing up... I never understood why it didn't change those who would beat the crap out me, or be drunk, playing poker, and fighting the night before? I guess that was their guilt release maybe?

Later in life I did get involved with a church I felt comfortable with. Surprisingly I got deeply involved when they allowed me to run the sound and video - Besides that it was an added benefit, it was much quieter and isolated in the sound booth. I liked it a lot.

I "try" and pay attention to what people say but often I do get sidetracked or stuck on something someone says... It seems I have to find closure to it so I will ask questions. I have been told I am rude when I ask a question (but I truly do not mean to be like that). I think I am concentrating so hard, that It just comes out robotic or blunt, but its not intentional.

I love studying the Bible, the history of religions, religious comparison, The history and geology of the Bible, and on and on...I have read the Bible cover to cover maybe 5 times. I can quote lots of it.

Anyway I asked the Pastor one Sunday I felt he was really pushing a horribly obvious BS agenda (it had me deeply agitated, but I was trying to hide that)...
I just asked him why does he not teach what Jesus taught to his Apostles?
Some others joined in on this and I was told, "I wouldn't understand it, and neither would the congregation..." I politely said, okay... While trying to not come unglued or unhinged.

So I asked why did Jesus have to die for OUR sins? Who does GOD owe a dime that he had a debt that must be paid? He owns ALL of creation. The pastors message was about Us paying what we OWE GOD...

His face turned red with anger... So I finished by saying, "This from a GOD who hated human sacrifice..."
He told me I needed to watch my mouth and ask for forgiveness??? The next Wednesday night I showed up and there were new people in the sound booth. I was asked to leave shortly after I got there by the lady at the pulpit, who rebuked me, very harshly in front of the whole church. I don't think I have ever felt so bewildered in all my life.

A few days later a lady of the church called and and told me, "I have been cut from the true vine of GOD."
I asked her if she really thought the our little church was the true and only bunch of people that was going to Heaven. She told me, Yes, but I wasn't going and hung up.

Later this lovely group had it going around that I was "Practicing the doctrine of demons," and that I was an "abomination." So this is the LOVE of those who follow JESUS?

I don't think I can possibly understand this day...
I do KNOW his teachings and he would never do this to a person who was just trying to understand...

Just one wrong question, and a daring comment, got my name stricken from the church membership docket... I am shaking as I write this because it upset me so bad, and that was years ago.
They went far out of their way to publicly destroy me for months it seemed.

I have had other incidents at other churches where I just never felt welcome so I no longer put myself through that torturous mechanical event. I seem to find all the loop holes and questions way too easy, and its just not worth the hate I receive from not conforming to their doctrines of men.

To all those who are happy in your church... May you be so blessed and hold on to what you have. I hold no grudges because it only hurts me to do that. I will not judge as I was judged, enjoy what you love. I fully know not all churches are like this, I just got burned where I thought there was love and understanding.

I'm simply telling an accounting that made me leave the church in search for more peaceful means of worship. I will never say churches are wrong or evil, I do question the motives, but I question everything, its just part of who I am I guess.

I will say I think I know Yahshua more deeply than those people ever will, and we do have one simple thing in common. We were both called demon worshippers for daring to question mans doctrines...
Maybe I wasn't so far off the mark as they think. I love Jesus, Yahshua, whatever you wish to call him, but I love him far past a spring solstice murder/sacrifice that looks a whole lot like the oldest forms of paganism to me.

I need to shut up now, because I could write a novel on this and easily have everyone hating me, and that is not why I am here. We are each free to believe as we see fit, and I honor that.

The music at church was too loud for me. I tried earplugs but then I couldn't hear the sermon with the earplugs. I was constantly removing and re-inserting earplugs because the songs were throughout the mass. It got to be too much so I stopped going.

The music at church was too loud for me. I tried earplugs but then I couldn't hear the sermon with the earplugs. I was constantly removing and re-inserting earplugs because the songs were throughout the mass. It got to be too much so I stopped going.

Have you considered trying a different church? The order of service can be really different depending on where you go. The places I have been have most of the music all at one time, which would make it a bit easier on the ear plug front.

As a very small child I was baptized Anglican (Episcopalian for you Americans out there). I then did not enter a church for over a decade - my mother wouldn't let me go. I think it's because she was Anglican and my father was Lutheran and they didn't want to decide that. It was thus many years before I set foot in a church again. The only time I went to a service of my own volition was a graduation sermon at the local Catholic church - I was the only one in the class to attend. I didn't understand a single thing that was going on because English was not the priest's first language and that sort of thing brings me a lot of trouble.

At about age 9 I found the house Bible. It was written so you don't have to have earned a theology degree to understand what was going on, possibly the only version ever to do that. I don't remember it including Song of Solomon.

My reaction to Noah, and Lot's wife, etc., etc. was "what a load".

I have long since become an atheist, albeit not one of those who gets nasty toward the religious unless they are being blatantly stupid in the name of their god(s).

I went twice to a Fundamental Baptist church, didn't stay for long... :eek:

I was born and raised by both parents being active Christians and church members, and have been going to the same church since I was eight years old! I'm now 45, and it's a Baptist church, what you would call evangelical... I've been active over those many years in various capacities, have never felt a need to quit my faith, I have sometimes thought of changing churches, there is one I know of that is quite close to my place that has lots of artists and creative people who attend, I've sometimes thought of at least trying out that church...

Last edited:
I fully understand, which is another thing I don't miss. The IFB sticks to traditional hymns, which I personally prefer. However, having a sound system that can broadcast to Jupiter can overwhelm Aspie hearing. Our house church has music occasionally, as the pastor's kids are skilled musicians. However, unlike traditional churches, music is not a large part of our fellowship.
What does IFB stand for? It was the sound system that was the problem at my former church.

Have you considered trying a different church? The order of service can be really different depending on where you go. The places I have been have most of the music all at one time, which would make it a bit easier on the ear plug front.
Thank you for the suggestion. I almost don't feel close enough to God right now to attend church right now though.

Thank you for the suggestion. I almost don't feel close enough to God right now to attend church right now though.

May I encourage you, the best way to get closer to God is to get involved in a church, if it's a larger church most of them have care groups to get involved with, if it's important enough to you, get to know other people who are passionate about their Christianity and you will find them at a good quality church, I know it's not always easy...

I have never been a member of any church. (Although I'm told my grandmother baptized me herself when she learned my parents never would.)

I went to Sunday school once as a child, to mass once as a child, and have been to religious funeral services.

I went to Catholic school for most of a year, but religion wasn't a big part of it (I actually learned nothing about Catholicism while I was there, even though we had a religion class once every week or two) and my attendance didn't mean I was a part of the church. I did like that school, though....well, as much as I ever "liked" any school. (Most of what little I know about Catholicism is from either TV or my parents -- but my parents only taught me things I specifically asked about and in a way that did not say, "This is how it is," but "This is what Catholic people do/believe", since both had left the church as adults and raised me without religion, expecting me to ask my own questions and choose my own answers about spiritual matters.)

I went to Protestant school for several years, but at the time there were only Catholic and Protestant schools where I lived -- no public school district. The Protestant schools didn't teach us any religion. The only time I ever remember hearing the word "[g/G]od" (not counting the morning recitation of 'O Canada') was when the sex ed teacher told us "God made sex feel good so that people would have babies"....and the only reason I remember it is because it was such a bizarre thing to hear in what was supposed to be, in practice, a secular school.

I have no desire to be a member of any church, although I have often thought that the community aspect -- how people care for one another and work together -- of some congregations is truly beautiful and admirable. (At the same time, I find it ugly and disturbing when a superficially similar unity is used to hurt/dimish/condemn/ostracize those who don't share the same faith or who are just "othered" for whatever reason (e.g. people who question things, people who are LGBTQ). )

I do have spiritual beliefs, though. Possibly they could be described as "animism" but I am not familiar enough with the word to say for sure.

Last edited:
I was forced to attend church at times growing up... I never understood why it didn't change those who would beat the crap out me, or be drunk, playing poker, and fighting the night before? I guess that was their guilt release maybe?

Later in life I did get involved with a church I felt comfortable with. Surprisingly I got deeply involved when they allowed me to run the sound and video - Besides that it was an added benefit, it was much quieter and isolated in the sound booth. I liked it a lot.

I "try" and pay attention to what people say but often I do get sidetracked or stuck on something someone says... It seems I have to find closure to it so I will ask questions. I have been told I am rude when I ask a question (but I truly do not mean to be like that). I think I am concentrating so hard, that It just comes out robotic or blunt, but its not intentional.

I love studying the Bible, the history of religions, religious comparison, The history and geology of the Bible, and on and on...I have read the Bible cover to cover maybe 5 times. I can quote lots of it.

Anyway I asked the Pastor one Sunday I felt he was really pushing a horribly obvious BS agenda (it had me deeply agitated, but I was trying to hide that)...
I just asked him why does he not teach what Jesus taught to his Apostles?
Some others joined in on this and I was told, "I wouldn't understand it, and neither would the congregation..." I politely said, okay... While trying to not come unglued or unhinged.

So I asked why did Jesus have to die for OUR sins? Who does GOD owe a dime that he had a debt that must be paid? He owns ALL of creation. The pastors message was about Us paying what we OWE GOD...

His face turned red with anger... So I finished by saying, "This from a GOD who hated human sacrifice..."
He told me I needed to watch my mouth and ask for forgiveness??? The next Wednesday night I showed up and there were new people in the sound booth. I was asked to leave shortly after I got there by the lady at the pulpit, who rebuked me, very harshly in front of the whole church. I don't think I have ever felt so bewildered in all my life.

A few days later a lady of the church called and and told me, "I have been cut from the true vine of GOD."
I asked her if she really thought the our little church was the true and only bunch of people that was going to Heaven. She told me, Yes, but I wasn't going and hung up.

Later this lovely group had it going around that I was "Practicing the doctrine of demons," and that I was an "abomination." So this is the LOVE of those who follow JESUS?

I don't think I can possibly understand this day...
I do KNOW his teachings and he would never do this to a person who was just trying to understand...

Just one wrong question, and a daring comment, got my name stricken from the church membership docket... I am shaking as I write this because it upset me so bad, and that was years ago.
They went far out of their way to publicly destroy me for months it seemed.

I have had other incidents at other churches where I just never felt welcome so I no longer put myself through that torturous mechanical event. I seem to find all the loop holes and questions way too easy, and its just not worth the hate I receive from not conforming to their doctrines of men.

To all those who are happy in your church... May you be so blessed and hold on to what you have. I hold no grudges because it only hurts me to do that. I will not judge as I was judged, enjoy what you love. I fully know not all churches are like this, I just got burned where I thought there was love and understanding.

I'm simply telling an accounting that made me leave the church in search for more peaceful means of worship. I will never say churches are wrong or evil, I do question the motives, but I question everything, its just part of who I am I guess.

I will say I think I know Yahshua more deeply than those people ever will, and we do have one simple thing in common. We were both called demon worshippers for daring to question mans doctrines...
Maybe I wasn't so far off the mark as they think. I love Jesus, Yahshua, whatever you wish to call him, but I love him far past a spring solstice murder/sacrifice that looks a whole lot like the oldest forms of paganism to me.

I need to shut up now, because I could write a novel on this and easily have everyone hating me, and that is not why I am here. We are each free to believe as we see fit, and I honor that.

Sorry you had this experience. If I may put in my $.02: I will speak plainly in jargon that I assume you are familiar with

No one who has it right will leverage believers to pay what they owe to God, save their love and obedience. Our capabilities and efforts are of no value to Him, and He values and wants only US. Our helplessness is why He had to provide Himself a sacrifice. God will gain nothing from a bunch of believers trying pay back the debt that was so great, only He could pay it in the first place. And that is the point: IT WAS PAID. There is nothing left to owe. As far as you being in Christ or cut off, that is hardly for any flawed, faillible believer to decide. We will sit in judegment, but once our sin nature has been cast off for good. Making decisions like this in our present state would be a mistake at best, and that is not the program. To our Master alone we will stand or fall. And that's in the Book. Seems that your congregation was not looking to God and His Spirit to do the work in you, and had arrogated that role for themselves, though it is clear none of us is capable of it. It is God's work alone in each and every case.

This sort of thing happens a lot. I have been on the receiving end of it often, especially being an Aspie with no social abilities and a loner sort of character. I do attend church, but enter late, leave early, and stiffarm everyone who approaches. I still believe we are commanded to fellowship and I do my best to obey in my poor and broken way. Due to life lessons learned the hard way, I do not trust ANYONE. Not a living soul on Earth, though I can act as though I do, in order to somewhat function in life. I am working on trusting God and I hope He is working with me, though I fail continually. I have been brazenly transparent here, and as plainspoken and unguarded as you will ever find me to be. I hope you can take something away from this that was of Him and that these words were not just the idiot wind blowing through my teeth.

I was a regular at the Vineyard (and similar churches) while my kids were small. (It was very Aspie-friendly.) My 23yo, LFA daughter still randomly bites people like any other 18mo.-old toddler, so I have to sit with her during the service where I can't hear the message. (As such, there is no point in going.) If they create a nursing room (or similar), I'll be back.

I was brought up (appropriate term:confounded:) catholic, and spent 13 years in Catholic schools, which was far too long for anyone.
This is probably going to turn into a rant, and I'm probably going to offend a few people.
I became aware at a young age that there was something frighteningly wrong with christianity and Catholicism in particular. I found it incomprehensible that a loving god would

1.construct a "paradise", put 2 adult toddlers in it and say "Don't touch this tree. Don't touch it OK.? When I turn my back don't touch it" Then when they touch it , throw them out of home and say, "well, I've got to fix this horrible problem, that these adult toddlers have sinned against me. I'll have a son, and execute him because these people stole my apple. There's no other way"
2. Tell some nice old codger to murder his son to prove his loyalty.
3. Tell some other nice dude that he has to indure disease boils, and other nasty stuff to prove his loyalty.
4. Tell a group of people to go onto someone else's land and wipe them from the face of the earth, because he was giving the land to them.etc.

Apart from all the warped stuff in the bible, the catholics have rather warped and hypocritical ideas eg, what consenting adults can do,and that suffering is good. Mother Theresa always gave me cold sweats. Was I the only kid who donated all their pocket money to the poor lepers of Calcutta (because it was expected) when they still slept in their own filth in mats on dirt floors?

And all the paedophilia and sex scandals. Most of the priests and bishops I knew through church and school were named in the royal commision. I know a man whose son suicided due to clergy abuse, years after the events. Quite a few people ; including family members, people I've grown up with and worked with, or just aquainted with ; have been related to offenders, covered it up or turned a blind eye,or sought to minimise it. They speak love and peace and acceptance but their actions say the opposite. And they don't have any problem with it.

So , don't believe in that anymore.

Sorry you had this experience. If I may put in my $.02: I will speak plainly in jargon that I assume you are familiar with

No one who has it right will leverage believers to pay what they owe to God, save their love and obedience. Our capabilities and efforts are of no value to Him, and He values and wants only US. Our helplessness is why He had to provide Himself a sacrifice. God will gain nothing from a bunch of believers trying pay back the debt that was so great, only He could pay it in the first place. And that is the point: IT WAS PAID. There is nothing left to owe. As far as you being in Christ or cut off, that is hardly for any flawed, faillible believer to decide. We will sit in judegment, but once our sin nature has been cast off for good. Making decisions like this in our present state would be a mistake at best, and that is not the program. To our Master alone we will stand or fall. And that's in the Book. Seems that your congregation was not looking to God and His Spirit to do the work in you, and had arrogated that role for themselves, though it is clear none of us is capable of it. It is God's work alone in each and every case.

This sort of thing happens a lot. I have been on the receiving end of it often, especially being an Aspie with no social abilities and a loner sort of character. I do attend church, but enter late, leave early, and stiffarm everyone who approaches. I still believe we are commanded to fellowship and I do my best to obey in my poor and broken way. Due to life lessons learned the hard way, I do not trust ANYONE. Not a living soul on Earth, though I can act as though I do, in order to somewhat function in life. I am working on trusting God and I hope He is working with me, though I fail continually. I have been brazenly transparent here, and as plainspoken and unguarded as you will ever find me to be. I hope you can take something away from this that was of Him and that these words were not just the idiot wind blowing through my teeth.

Thank you,

Its more than obvious I have trust issues also. I over think stuff, I'm am a self conscious nightmare, I'm always nervous, I am a super independent loner type, I dont look people in the eye because it makes me feel weird, I don't talk much at all out in real life, so I know I'm seen as weird by those who are deemed normal. On top of that I am the first to admit I make massive mistakes, I get confused, I mess up and "sin" mostly 24/7, but its not because I don't care, or because I hate churches, or my CREATOR.

But even a fool, a dork, a geek, can see through the smoke and mirrors when something is horribly wrong.
I see things very differently than most, because I don't see this scornful CREATOR who has put a piece of himself into every organism in creation NOT wanting ANY of it to perish. I don't see this life as this one and only chance to get things right, when cast against the back drop of an eternity. If CREATION all fails and is sucked down into darkness - to me that is "GOD" in suicide mode. That is himself vanishing into the abyss. I cant grasp the finality in that when this all goes on FOREVER.

We exist forever, and have existed forever, before right now in these meat suits. I KNOW there are good people in good churches, but I also KNOW there is more to this whole existence than getting all hung up on being a slave to a religion so tainted that the people of that religion cant even agree on anything... That right there is where I see the mass flaw in Christianity.

My GOD I am the most literal person there probably is. I think on logic more than anyone I have around me. it has to add up, or it doesn't add up. Its that simple.

The churches mass divisions alone are kind of a slap in the face of JESUS. Was it not him who said, "Any house divided against itself will fall"? The non-unity, the power grabs, the guilt trips, it all turns my stomach.

I'm a guy who usually cant see the "big picture" in ANYTHING but in this I can and I see clearly.

JESUS on the other hand is my ultimate hero of all the legends of old, who all have the same message by the way - just different places, different places, different times, different spaces. Our Creator isn't out to destroy his own doings. These corrupt churches preach perfection. If there ever is perfection we will all become bored...

I see "Christianity" for what it has became and it infuriates me. It is a capitalist system of cat and mouse, that focuses on the external factors of a guy who was murdered for doing what I am doing right now. It's all just this power grab using force, scare tactics, and divisional rules of men.

We are beings of experience just as our CREATOR is a being of experience which is experienced through each and everyone of us. That CREATOR spark is IN US, it is not some external source, but yet it is at the same time.

Of all the flaws I have, maybe one flaw I don't have is arrogance. I see that arrogance all in Churches. Even churches that say other people of other churches are going to burn in hell. What happen to never JUDGE, for we will be judged in that way?

The only way I will ever get back into any church setting is if it is based SOULEY on the teaching of Yahshua.
That alone would be a very different church, and it might be a force to be reckoned with because it would be a very powerful bunch of folks who had no hang ups on all this poop that man has devised and called a Christian church.

My whole issue is and has been, that I can use those teachings and crush the whole system that we call Christianity, that why I KNOW its a screwed up nightmare, or else JESUS was the biggest liar to have ever lived, which is not the issue. So do I follow my ultimate hero through his teachings, or a bunch of folks who made a mockery out of what he came to do? Using HIS words what did he come to do? I won't say it because it will anger people, and I don't want to do that. Yahshua is not a being to be playing games with, nor was his teachings ever to be made a mockery.

If any people on this planet should be worried over the s--- they have caused it might be those who divided him up into a mass of confusion and capitalized on his murder. I fear what might actually happen is mostly the very opposite that is preach on SUNday mornings. If you LOVE someone you follow them WHOLE heartedly and you learn all you can about them, not just what they can do for you - that is using JESUS as a free get into "Heaven" pass. It terrifies me down deep inside. I don't know how people do it.

So if I KNEW and served my KING I would notice what days he chose to keep holy. I would notice what foods he detested. and not serve ham at a feast in his honor. I would notice who he cared for and who disgusted him. I would be a reflection of his every word and move, and would not be moved by anything no matter what man might call it. That is HONOR, not religion. That is LOVE, not religion.

I suck at displaying love and I know it, but I love this eternal being that came here and changed the world, sadly men changed what he did by cheapening his experience into a social status club that equally resembles the very thing he was against in the first place.

Like I said before I can go on for a very long time and get myself hated and I don't want that. I'm super passionate on this so I try very hard to stay sane and not come unglued.

I just get lost when UNCONDITIONAL LOVE becomes very conditional, and all the sudden if we don't walk this line of perfection and follow these varied "doctrines" we are going to hell.

I am either saved, or I am not, but that is for no man to judge, not even myself to judge. It is a KNOWING inside us and I KNOW I am okay and that includes all my flaws, all my screw ups, all my missed steps, all my ASD crap, all my depression, all my ugly thoughts, because it is the real me, not some guy faking it in front of a bunch of people who are faking it, while telling people how to fake it by just believing in the mane of Jesus - it makes me sick at my stomach (literally).

I gotta stop, but I do love people who KNOW they are happy, and I KNOW somewhere out there there are good HONEST churches who don't just stand JESUS up on a stick, or worse bow down to that cross and pray to it. I am a very deep person. I notice every action, every move, every word, and when they don't add up, I get deeply upset down inside because I sense something is very wrong.

Its that old saying if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, swims like a duck - then its a duck, but if it doesn't what is it? Thats where I am on this whole thing for people who can understand it.

Thanks for allowing me to spill my guts all over the place, and for the great advice.

Raised in various kinds of Protestant, got mentally tortured by the Southern Baptists who insisted I become a cookie-cutter southern belle, stay home, and have kids. I was not interested in any of that. And I didn't want to date any of the males in the area.

So I moved to an entirely different part of the US and started dating liberated men. It was, and is, great.

I follow the Tao.

New Threads

Top Bottom