• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac

I was sad to see this. I like almost every phase of Fleetwood Mac, and her songs were often wonderful. I especially love "Hold Me." Lindsay was always great at finding complementary guitar parts for her work, too.

Thanks for correcting the spelling. My bad, as the only persons with that name I've known in R/L, plus one historical figure with the last name McVey.

Wow...I took her death hard. Sometimes I still cannot believe my own age, let alone so many important persons in the arts and sciences. But Fleetwood Mac, one of the very best IMO. So very sad...

Thanks for correcting the spelling. My bad, as the only persons with that name I've known in R/L, plus one historical figure with the last name McVey.

Wow...I took her death hard. Sometimes I still cannot believe my own age, let alone so many important persons in the arts and sciences. But Fleetwood Mac, one of the very best IMO. So very sad...
My Dad turns 82 in June, and although he is in fairly decent health for his age, like it or not, he is at a critical stage of his life where I could get that phonecall I really don't want at any time.
I'd like to see him live to be 100, but not if he becomes feeble and is only living inside his own head.
He was my very first mentor and the one of many that likely taught me the most.

As I age, I see celebrities that are my age that have left us and then stop to realized that I'm not exactly a spring chicken either.
The other reminder of my own mortality does come from the fact that I did venture to the other side twice now, so it only goes to show that we all have a number and until it is truly called up, none of us can escape the final grasp of the grim reaper.

Besides her incredible tenure with Fleetwood Mac, I also love her singing and piano work on her solo hit, "Got a Hold on Me."

RIP.

New Threads

Top Bottom