• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chocolate (Thai movie)

Ylva

V.I.P Member
Not the one with Johnny Depp.

This one is about an autistic girl who teaches herself muay thai by observing people who train in it. Her hyperfocus has some kind of mirror neuron effect that lets her embed it into her own nervous system. It's like "I know kung fu", but not a computer program.

She also has awesome reflexes.

A clip from early in the movie:

Wow, excuse me, but what is all that, attacking a female?!!! But yes, superb to watch.

Reminds me of the time, I was persuaded to go on a plateform and do a presentation. I had never done this and yet, I was asked if I was a savvy, because apparently it looked as though I had been giving presentations for years.

Nope; it is called: observation and that is how I learn.

New Threads

Top Bottom