• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chileans / Peruvians...where to find?

LogicalMind

Ive been desiring to find Christian Chileans/Peruvians/Argentinians... Anyone know how to find good, kindhearted, traditional ones? I know there are at least 58 000 in chile with Aspergers lol, approx 60% are adults

autism charity in south america dont limit yourself to one country
Ive been desiring to find Christian Chileans/Peruvians/Argentinians... Anyone know how to find good, kindhearted, traditional ones? I know there are at least 58 000 in chile with Aspergers lol, approx 60% are adults

Im sorry from your main title under new threads i thought you were talking about tarantulas.

but as youve seen from this forum, the people of one country are not limited to that country, when communicating via the internet or even paper letters.
so dont presume they will just post on a chilean or peruvian forum.
I want to immigrate there lol

New Threads

Top Bottom