• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cheer up!

Ellie.s

I've noticed that I find funny many things that other people don't and too many times everyone is laughing with/at something and I'm either cringing or feel sorry for the person/animal or whatever they think is funny.
I was wondering, what do you find funny?
I'm posting some old videos.
Although I'm an easy laugher, it's hard for me to find any funny videos.
Feel free to post anything funny, or tell me whether those are funny to you or not (sorry if they aren't!).

I think the last video was slightly funnier because of the very serious received English accent making it sound like a teacher

The first one no, I was just sat there wondering what they were all laughing at.
The second one no, I felt sorry for the hamsters.
The third one, yes, it was funny.
The last one was hilarious until it mentioned colon cancer.

The first one made me laugh, just because everyone was just so the opposite to the laughing faces.

The last one had me giggling and I HATE that termology for flatulence, but just could not help breaking into '( nope, not that, but LAUGHTER).

I see to have a knack of making people laugh and that is just by me being me. Oh dear!

I laughed together with the people of the first video, interesting experiment!

I don't like fart jokes, and the other two I was just concerned about the little hamsters and the lungs of this guy behind the car (I am not sure why it would be funny anyways)

I would find interesting to ask NTs now and compare the results

Perfect example of how weird I am... The first one I liked. It was simple, mysterious, and I loved the fact someone made her day, and she sort of passed it on... I like that

I liked the hamsters but then got worried over them... stupid I know

The dude with the car... Maybe a little funny but why do that? Also its got to be very bad for him to breathe that... I know I'm a logical ass but I cant help it.

The fart thing isn't for me, never has been... and then at the end, if you fart very much you might have colon cancer... geez come on, lets get people to laugh and fart, and then tell them they maybe dying... I dislike that approach so deeply... plus I just think its crude in most cases.

Why cant I just see it as funny, and go the hell on with life? Why does everything have to make so much frikkn sense? Why does every second of my life need to make sense to me?

I'm not in anyway upset over this post... I'm upset because I know it should be funny to me and its not...

Its still a great post, and for sure a great effort to life peoples day...so to that I say its great. : )

Thank you for your replies!
I forgot to mention my opinion.
So, the first one made me laugh at the beginning, but then I realized that many of the laughs were fake and it stopped being funny.
At the second one I was worried about the hamster.
At the third one I barely laughed (I guess I care more for animals than humans!) mainly because of the tittle, which you probably couldn't read. It's a series of jokes about the worst supermarket ever, and the tittle means that this is was you get when you call the mechanic of the SM.
At the last one I laughed and then when I heard about the cancer I felt so bad for laughing..
It's very interesting. There's a reason why we find something funny or not.
@Li Li I think I'll show these to some NTs and let you know.
@Chance don't worry, I've never laughed with try not to laugh challenges or any of the viral funny videos.
It's a matter of perspective and I don't know about you, but I'm proud that I didn't laugh at the poor animal.

Last edited:
Kinda the same here. I smiled at bit at the first but I hate Herd Mentality, so it really did not stick. If I were there, I would maybe smile.

The second, I felt TERRIBLE for the hamsters!! THey had no idea what was up. Dizzy, scared, frightened........no.

Third? No. Utterly stupid and dangerous.

Fourth? I bit of a chuckle with the Long Goodbye. BUt it made me wonder why humans have this stupid device of passing gas when people who really have it, have trouble. A guy was fired from a job because he had terrbile gas and while that is all funny and all, they were telling him Hold it In! Go the bathroom! Well, it was every ten minutes, probably Small Intestinal Bacterai OVergrowth which is very hard to keep cured.My friend had it and let me tell you, she suffered like the dickens, no laughing matter, serious isolation, and no real cure.........

I guess I am too serious.

At the third one I giggled (I guess I care more for animals than humans!) mainly because of the tittle, which you probably couldn't read. It's a series of jokes about the worst supermarket ever, and the tittle means that this is was you get when you call the mechanic of the SM
I could understand the title, but didn't get it because I couldn't make the connection between a mechanic and Lidl.

First one I didn't get. Though before all the laughing it looked like a pleasant train ride.

Second one was a bit worrisome however the hamsters didn't seem particularly bothered.

Third one seemed a waste of two perfectly good plaid shirts.

Forth, well, I'm just not a fart joke person.

Anyone who wants can post videos they consider funny or videos they think others might find funny! C'mon! Don't be shy! I promise I won't laugh! Oh, no wait

Last edited:
Anyone who wants can post videos they consider funny or videos they think others might find funny! C'mon! Don't be shy! I promise not to laugh! Oh, no wait
I don't know how to upload videos from YouTube at the fact YouTube just doesn't work for me anymore I want to upload the farting cowboy scene from blazing saddles

Not a video, but here is the sorta thing I like.
5f58b3a0075ae81b7a85ab0a4b2378bc.jpg

I didn't laugh at any of them!
The first one might have been funny if it wasn't staged.
The second one.....I was just horrified for the hamsters!
The third I thought they were morons, and...... well I've never found farting funny!
I do think this is funny :)

I didn't laugh at any of them!
The first one might have been funny if it wasn't staged.
The second one.....I was just horrified for the hamsters!
The third I thought they were morons, and...... well I've never found farting funny!
I do think this is funny :)
I've seen some similar videos on yt, called "the translation". I didn't really like them, but you might do:

New Threads

Top Bottom