• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

chatbox question

nowwhat

Any idea what might cause me to be unable to type in the chatbox input field, though I can post the blankness just fine? I can, (obviously) create and edit threads and posts, no problem. Win 7 ASUS laptop, which I hate with a passion, for an abundance of just these sort behaviors. Works fine in linux on my desktop box. Firefox all around. Point me in the right direction?

Any idea what might cause me to be unable to type in the chatbox input field, though I can post the blankness just fine? I can, (obviously) create and edit threads and posts, no problem. Win 7 ASUS laptop, which I hate with a passion, for an abundance of just these sort behaviors. Works fine in linux on my desktop box. Firefox all around. Point me in the right direction?

By chance are you running a third-party firewall? Just wondering...I'm using Firefox and Windows 7....no problems using the chat box function.

Duh. On my windows machine (this one is linux), my text color was defaulting to white. Thanks for trying to help, but error was between chair and keyboard.

New Threads

Top Bottom