• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Chasing that cookie with new friends

Skittlebisquit

Just keep trying, victory brings glory
V.I.P Member
I had so much fun writing with yeshuas daughter, thank you. I laughed, alot. I almost wish there was something similar...
I ended up feeling like i was sort of hogging all the fun times, excluding other folk. Its still super fun, but i guess i ran out of the good stuff....
So go get the cookie, you know shes gloating over my recent defeat...

Unless you were double posting (not taking turns) you weren't excluding anyone.

Well i wasnt double posting, at least not much. It was really fun, like dueling with silly fiction

Its like an educational game isnt it @tree? To get people to write a bit? Are there any more games like that?

There are other co-operative games in the Game area,
where the participants take turns and in the process
build stories.

Ok. I really like get the cookie though. I like some of the word games too, and answer a question with a question. But i havent found ony other story telling games yet. I really like writing its fun. I need humor too, it seems to help

There are 15 pages in the Game area.
If you look through all fifteen pages you
would come across the story telling games.

They typically start in a hopeful energetic way
and taper off as they get cumbersome/complicated.
People lose interest.

15 pages really? Thanks for all the work you do tree. I get the impression that the games are kind of your thing.

Yep.
Fifteen pages.

upload_2021-5-14_11-52-28.png

New Threads

Top Bottom