• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Celine Dion

I liked My Heart Will Go On when I was a kid; they'd always play it at school dances. Not really sure what to think of Celine Dion's other music though considering that I haven't heard much of it.

Fun fact: one of my earliest memories is of seeing Celine Dion performing live at a free concert back when she was still virtually unknown to people outside of Quebec, Canada.

She's not really my cup of tea but my ex-girlfriend loved her music. I always thought a lot of her lyrics were a bit over the top but some of her songs can be catchy.

@Aillas: I remember her from way back too! when she was just 11, we kids were glued to the radio because she was singing in an international competition in Tokyo. We were all very excited for her: it marked the beginning of her career as a singer known mostly to French speaking Quebeckers. Here is a video of her at age 15 just learning English:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know that Celine Dion was a star when she was younger. It must be really exciting to sing in a competition in Tokyo =D

More Dion songs:

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom