• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

CBD For Autism

I take it. I took it today! Bluebird Hemp Complete. It helps me A LOT!!!!! I love it. I do get metaphysical with it and that can be startling. But it is a Godsend. No THC in hemp. Do you take pot or help cbd? I can't do thc. Hallucinations.

I take it. I took it today! Bluebird Hemp Complete. It helps me A LOT!!!!! I love it. I do get metaphysical with it and that can be startling. But it is a Godsend. No THC in hemp. Do you take pot or help cbd? I can't do thc. Hallucinations.

I smoke pot but I also take CBD tinctures. Check out my recommendations for CBD tinctures!

Last edited:
I find I get the most benefit from CBD and THC combined. CBD by itself is definitely helpful for my anxiety, but I’ve found that I need at least 50mg to be useful, and when I use it regularly I get “brain zaps” (something that happens when reducing an SSRI dosage). Using it occasionally though is good for me.

For anyone worried about hallucinations or racing thoughts with THC, make sure you’re only using indica strains. Sativa strains do have a tendency to cause those reactions, but indica strains do not. For me, indicas melt away my irritability and lift me out of the constraints of black and white thinking.

I find I get the most benefit from CBD and THC combined. CBD by itself is definitely helpful for my anxiety, but I’ve found that I need at least 50mg to be useful, and when I use it regularly I get “brain zaps” (something that happens when reducing an SSRI dosage). Using it occasionally though is good for me.

For anyone worried about hallucinations or racing thoughts with THC, make sure you’re only using indica strains. Sativa strains do have a tendency to cause those reactions, but indica strains do not. For me, indicas melt away my irritability and lift me out of the constraints of black and white thinking.

You're absolutely right! Indicas are typically a better choice for people sensitive to THC.

We offer affordable broad spectrum hemp oil! My son is 5 with ASD and I started our company out of needing a broad spectrum hemp supplement without the $$$ of other supplements out there.

New Threads

Top Bottom