• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Catholic prayer request: the artist behind “An Appeal to Heaven”

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Brothers and sisters in Christ, @Gerontius and other Catholics on here; I have a prayer request for you all. As most of you know, I’m working on a comic series called An Appeal to Heaven, that I’m hoping will promote Autism Awareness and Autism Acceptance among Catholics. The artist I am hiring to make this comic goes by the name of Andrés, he’s a Venezuelan refugee currently living in Mexico, and a devout Catholic. (He describes himself as “Trad, but not Rad.”)

I have long been aware, that it’s really hard to get NTs to talk with us and be concerned with us; and as I was thinking about that, I realized that Andrés, by agreeing to make this comic series for me that, might merit a lot from this and advance a lot, spiritually. (Assuming Autism Acceptance is acceptable to God which, I confidently believe it is.) Now I have a bit of concern about Andrés because, he has made some artwork that is a bit, immodest by Catholic standards; I want his soul to be in the best state possible when he makes this series and thus benefit from it greatly.

So, please keep him in your prayers and pray that he advances much, spiritually. Here’s a previous bit of artwork that he made for me:
CEC58AB4-D1D3-4975-9AE9-8EAB06022085.png

I am not sure what you're asking here.
Do you mean that only Roman Catholics should pray about this?

Or are you saying that any Christian should direct prayer toward this end,
and specifying Roman Catholics because they'd share a common vocabulary?

Or what?

I am not sure what you're asking here.
Do you mean that only Roman Catholics should pray about this?

Or are you saying that any Christian should direct prayer toward this end,
and specifying Roman Catholics because they'd share a common vocabulary?

Or what?
More the latter than the former; Non-Catholics are allowed to pray, not the nature of this prayer request and the person and things involved are Catholic.

"Non-Catholics are allowed to pray, not the nature of this prayer request and the person and things involved are Catholic."

"Non-Catholics are allowed to pray"
This is a clear statement that I understand.

"...not the nature of this prayer request and the person and things involved are Catholic."
This is not clear to me.
What does it mean?

"Non-Catholics are allowed to pray, not the nature of this prayer request and the person and things involved are Catholic."

"Non-Catholics are allowed to pray"
This is a clear statement that I understand.

"...not the nature of this prayer request and the person and things involved are Catholic."
This is not clear to me.
What does it mean?
Sorry I was a bit distracted when typing that:

Non-Catholics are welcome to pray, but the nature of this prayer request and the person and things involved are Catholic.

I’ve spoken with Andrés today, he says he’s having trouble emigrating into Mexico, and thus, is having trouble getting my commissions done. Please pray that he can have success in becoming a Mexican citizen.

New Threads

Top Bottom