• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Cartoon series with aspie characters - Boreal and Beyond

BorealAndBeyond

Here is a cartoon I am making that has a few aspie characters in it.
So far the story is quite comical and not very serious because I'm currently trying to establish the characters and get used to the animation, but eventually it will be about Klara becoming a biologist in her local forest, then she becomes an astrobiologist and is chosen for missions to the moons of Saturn, Jupiter, and beyond to look for life and there will be alot more to it than that as well.

***Press CC bottom right of video if needed***
Here is an overall preview:

Episode One - The Bread Baking Accident:

Episode Two - The Nonsensical Dream - Part One

Episode Two - The Nonsensical Dream - Part Two

Aspie Trailer

Once episode three is complete the watermark logo will be gone, and the resolution will be about 1920x1000, slightly more than 16:9 widescreen (48 : 25). I may even switch the characters to English if the Swedish is not accurate enough based on feedback from Swedish speakers. Sorry for so many videos on one page, I placed the URLs as links not as media, and it still displays videos rather than links.

Aspie cartoon characters? Well in The Simpsons, they've previously touched on the matter of Bart having ADHD, and Lisa being an Aspie, remember the episode "Lisa the Simpson"?

New Threads

Top Bottom