• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Captain Kirk Or Captain Picard

Which Star Trek Captain do like better?

• Captain James T Kirk

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Captain Jean luc Picard

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Picard Role Model GIF by Star Trek

Ed

I'm glad people like Picard more ^^ "Tea Earl Grey hot." Here's an awesome song he appears in:
Btw, fun fact, I've actually emailed this guy (Pogo - Nick Bertke, who also has Aspergers and is from Australia) and he answered back :D :D

Picard.

I'll admit to having some bias because TNG is my favorite Star Trek series and I've actually found it really difficult to get into watching TOS. I can watch the movies just fine and like compilations of iconic lines and clips from it but something about the actual show itself is just hard for me to really get into.

I don't think it's the age or whatever because I can watch older sci-fi TV shows like The Twilight Zone or Doctor Who just fine but something about TOS has just never really grabbed me. I can still respect it though.

I can't decide! I love them both! I've just finished watching Picard Season 3. I'm absolutely over joyed, over the moon and delirious that Data is back! I really hope they make Star Trek Legacy and we'll get more of Data and the rest of the cast showing up! :)

Tiberius.

I loved the original Star Trek. I watched a bit of TNG but liked the original series better. But the holodeck would be an incredible thing if it were real.

Picard.

I'll admit to having some bias because TNG is my favorite Star Trek series and I've actually found it really difficult to get into watching TOS. I can watch the movies just fine and like compilations of iconic lines and clips from it but something about the actual show itself is just hard for me to really get into.

I don't think it's the age or whatever because I can watch older sci-fi TV shows like The Twilight Zone or Doctor Who just fine but something about TOS has just never really grabbed me. I can still respect it though.
TNG is My Favorite series as well

Picard.

Me too ^^ I love TNG cause I watched it with my family. I think Data, Picard or Deanna Troi are my favourites ^^

I can't decide! I love them both! I've just finished watching Picard Season 3. I'm absolutely over joyed, over the moon and delirious that Data is back! I really hope they make Star Trek Legacy and we'll get more of Data and the rest of the cast showing up! :)
Aww that's lovely ^^ Love Data.

Aww that's very lovely ^^ I've known about this song cause it's part of one of my Dad's mixtapes that he played in the car :)
That's cool! I bet you giggled a bit when you heard it? :)

My dad had a mixtape with Sailor's Glass of Champagne on it. I remember me and my sister's used to laugh so much at that song. It always cheers me up even now! :)

Sorry, a bit off topic I know! :)

That's cool! I bet you giggled a bit when you heard it? :)

My dad had a mixtape with Sailor's Glass of Champagne on it. I remember me and my sister's used to laugh so much at that song. It always cheers me up even now! :)

Sorry, a bit off topic I know! :)
I've heard it for a few years now but it is enjoyable :p My Dad likes to sing it at the top of his lunngss Nah, not off topic. Thanks for sharing ^^

Kirk.
I enjoy the relative starkness and physicality of the TOS, compared to the 'decadent slickness' of the NG.

I love them both.
Of course, I love Spock the best.
@georgiagalaxy Thanks for sharing the Bilbo video with Nimoy as Spock singing.
Made me smile. :)

Oh, the Captains... I would choose Picard only because TNG is my favorite of the series. It seems more realistic and a better production.
Also, I really like Data too.

New Threads

Top Bottom