• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Can't meet up, have an important appt...

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
* Dear mom- Sorry, l have a colonoscopy, unable to meet up today-your daughter*

So my Narsisstic Parasite Ex just sailed in to town, and my mom text how about breakfast with us (ex) because he is here. I am thinking how many times is this going to happen? l only met last time because l finally got to see my daughter after 5 years and divorce from Satan. But l was a complete mess after having to see him. His condition was l only get to see her with him there. But her and l still chatted in the parking lot for about 20 mins before we returned to ex, mom's table, etc. I acted extremely nice but then l completely triggered from all the horrible things he did to me the next couple of days after.

What did you cancel recently with a parasitic toxic fleshing sucking bat-faced human?

Last edited:
Nothing like that recently, although an old roommate showed up ten years afterward asking for my guitar and some clothing that was presentable. Maybe she was going to be a busker?

If you're going to be a mess afterward I'd renege on breakfast, and meet up on your own terms if you can. Such as finding out where they are staying and show up to say hi to your daughter.

My dau
Nothing like that recently, although an old roommate showed up ten years afterward asking for my guitar and some clothing that was presentable. Maybe she was going to be a busker?

If you're going to be a mess afterward I'd renege on breakfast, and meet up on your own terms if you can. Such as finding out where they are staying and show up to say hi to your daughter.

My daughter didn't come. I wanted to catch up on how she was doing but he is horribly abusive and no contact is the only way to go with this type.

Don't go it's not worth it, my mother had to go to court in 1970s to divorce her husband, never saw him again, he didn't want to see her, he wanted to see us, which I I found bizarre.

Is that Master of Deception, MD?

...and did you really have a colonoscopy appointment or was that a very pointed excuse?

Lol You should post more, great humor. The ex is actually a doctor but l like master of deception better! l was saying l would rather do a colon scan then meet Satan.

Last edited:
Last time I seen my ex R - the narcissist was at my daughters, helping her move and we both slept in the living room. We got a long fine - matter of fact he made it a point to do all the things I complained that he stopped doing once we were married. And when he sees us getting along he thinks that means we could get back together so I have to, all over again, explain that, no, we aren't.

I'd rather have a colonoscopy than meet with a narc ex.

However, faced with being asked to go to breakfast in those circumstances, I'd just tell whoever asked me to 'get lost' ......... only not that politely.

I wouldn't bother with making up a fictitious appointment.

The truth delivers a better punch :D

My dau

My daughter didn't come. I wanted to catch up on how she was doing but he is horribly abusive and no contact is the only way to go with this type.
You are getting divorced that to me sends a message ,I couldn’t force my grandmother to act differently,so I did what I could do ,I cut off contact,On a rare occasion I saw another relative and got snippets of information.

Last time I seen my ex R - the narcissist was at my daughters, helping her move and we both slept in the living room. We got a long fine - matter of fact he made it a point to do all the things I complained that he stopped doing once we were married. And when he sees us getting along he thinks that means we could get back together so I have to, all over again, explain that, no, we aren't.

Exactly- my narc wastedump said "well you met with me last time so l thought everything was okay between us." Holy guacamole, there is a serious disconnect in their mind about how they treated us, no explanation needed. I walk a safe path now and my boundaries are in place and l navigate my tiny little planet of happiness because l left him.

New Threads

Top Bottom