• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Call of Duty Zombies Lore

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
I just found this massive video on Call of Duty Zombies that goes over the lore in great detail. This does use the chapters feature if you want to skip over stuff easily.

Yes, it is actually 6 hours long. I, myself, am only an hour into it. I am kinda amazed how much time the developers put into the lore of a side gamemode. A game mode where most players won't end up finding all the voice logs to, as well.

I always wondered why Call of Thingy has such a mode in the first place (well, unless it was trying to be Left 4 Dead, that's totally something that publisher would do).

That it has anything resembling lore is even stranger. Huh.

I always wondered why Call of Thingy has such a mode in the first place (well, unless it was trying to be Left 4 Dead, that's totally something that publisher would do).

That it has anything resembling lore is even stranger. Huh.
It started as an unlock for beating the Call of Duty World at War campaign on Veteran. At one point, it was unlocked when you escaped your chair in the main menu of Call of Duty Black Ops and went to the computer. Now it is packaged with most COD games.

I was playing the first Killing Floor game when all my mates were playing CoD zombies. I couldn't see the appeal.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom