• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Burrito Blanket

Amelia Will

Hi Buddies,

Landed to this forum via this link Weighted blankets - experiences?

Just like weighted blanket experiences, I am looking for people or discussions about burrito blankets. Its really important for me to complete my research work. If any body has some info about particular topic please comment below or if you know any discussion portal that is good too.

Thanks in advance.

I don't think too many things weird, but Burrito Blankets seems a bit odd. I get the weighted part, but am not sure what being wrapped in a giant food item adds. Is it for kids maybe?

I love heavy blankets, and sleeping under only a sheet in the summer drove me crazy at first, but now I'm used to it.

I don't understand what you mean by "burrito blanket". Is it basically a type of sleeping bag?

Is this what you mean?
iu

If so, I'm not really interested for myself. I can see children and tweens liking it though.

Is this what you mean?
iu

If so, I'm not really interested for myself. I can see children and tweens liking it though.
As babies, my children (NT & ND) liked being tightly wrapped in what we called a "burrito" blanket.
As an adult, I would quickly get frustrated at having my arms so bound when my nose started to itch. (I have that, now, with my CPAP mask...)

I think you might like a forum called "wrong planet"

As someone who was a refugee so-to-speak, the last I remember that place was a dump full of negativity at every corner and power-hungry Moderators who ban for the smallest thing, and Alex Plank, the Creator of that site basically jumped ship; I've no doubt in my mind that things aren't any different there Today.

As someone who was a refugee so-to-speak, the last I remember that place was a dump full of negativity at every corner and power-hungry Moderators who ban for the smallest thing, and Alex Plank, the Creator of that site basically jumped ship; I've no doubt in my mind that things aren't any different there Today.

I concur.

As babies, my children (NT & ND) liked being tightly wrapped in what we called a "burrito" blanket.
As an adult, I would quickly get frustrated at having my arms so bound when my nose started to itch. (I have that, now, with my CPAP mask...)
I must admit... I sometimes get jealous by a swaddled baby. They look so comfortable and although it is restrictive, for the first 10 mins it could be really comfortable!

Maybe she wants to get a secure type of blanket, and wants to see if we've tried it before she spends money? It could be like a weighted sleeping bag type thing.

No way to know what OP meant by "research work"
unless she returns and says.

Could mean she's looking a blanket for herself or someone she knows.
Could mean she's gathering anecdotal information for an article or paper
she writing.
Could mean she's thinking of stocking weighted blankets in a store.

I don't know.

I love heavy blankets, and sleeping under only a sheet in the summer drove me crazy at first, but now I'm used to it.

I don't understand what you mean by "burrito blanket". Is it basically a type of sleeping bag?

Not a sleeping bag mainly designed for kids. kids can roll them up. You can check here on my website
https://theburritoblanket.net/ its variety:
Pizza Blanket | Food Blankets | THE BURRITO BLANKET
Basically launching a new variety of blanket thats I am having some research

New Threads

Top Bottom