• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Burnout

Raggamuffin

V.I.P Member
Pen and pencil piece drawn in Autumn 2022.

Sold the original, but I'll be looking to get limited edition prints made.

Burnout.PNG

Ed

Fantastic. Thank you for sharing. I’m glad you sold it, your work definitely deserves monetary recognition.

I appreciate being able to see this this morning. I kinda needed it.

I love your art work Raggamuffin. Especially how the match person seems to still be sitting with thoughtful, focused body language. I feel like I've done that a million times while going crazy inside.

Random thought: "When burnout becomes your special interest," could be an Autistic meme. It seems to describe a point a lot of us reach, at some point in life.

That really hits home. I feel like a used matchstick. With people burning me out with stupid requests or trying to manipulate me. I get excited about something, but then l figure out the intention and sorta just burn out altogether on things in general.

I had this on my desk at work. Rather than a used matchstick, I prefer an in-your-face threat. Despair.com has some good demotivational posters.

burnoutNEWwebsite_1024x1024.jpg

@Rodafina , this made me think of you when you come on strong. I waver between this and "If you can't take the heat, stay outta the kitchen."

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom