• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bunnie pics! ( Pets at home!) I want to adopt them all!

Roxiee

~ broken but beautiful ~
Their so lovely, Lola loved them! So did I actually!
20220221_145933.jpg
20220221_145740.jpg
20220221_145912.jpg
20220221_145642.jpg
20220221_145611.jpg
20220221_145559.jpg
20220221_145500.jpg

Those are particularly cute bunnies lol.
I love bunnies too!! Sadly my dogs do too, but for dinner… so I can’t have any small animals right now :(

They look pretty great! Nice rabbits to pick from if someone's looking to adopt a pet one.

I used to have a cottontail rabbit. They're weird pets, but perfectly normal wild rabbits--he was about the size of a couple of spools when I got him, and could see and move about but still needed condensed milk fed to him through a syringe. Way too young to be in the house but his mother wasn't showing up and we had no earthly idea where the nest was--he got in our backyard after someone mowed the lawn at the abandoned house next door.

The little guy did pretty great. We nicknamed him Bun-bun. He ate wires on things and nibbled books and chair legs and the covers of phonograph records. He also learnt to bite people.

He got big and frisky and before too long he was ready to be released back into the wild, where he did pretty great. I saw him on the lawn a few times after that and each time he was a little bigger, but he never really wanted to come back in the house. Guess he'd found a life he liked even more than eating hardbacked books & trying to bite the skin off of hands.

They look pretty great! Nice rabbits to pick from if someone's looking to adopt a pet one.

I used to have a cottontail rabbit. They're weird pets, but perfectly normal wild rabbits--he was about the size of a couple of spools when I got him, and could see and move about but still needed condensed milk fed to him through a syringe. Way too young to be in the house but his mother wasn't showing up and we had no earthly idea where the nest was--he got in our backyard after someone mowed the lawn at the abandoned house next door.

The little guy did pretty great. We nicknamed him Bun-bun. He ate wires on things and nibbled books and chair legs and the covers of phonograph records. He also learnt to bite people.

He got big and frisky and before too long he was ready to be released back into the wild, where he did pretty great. I saw him on the lawn a few times after that and each time he was a little bigger, but he never really wanted to come back in the house. Guess he'd found a life he liked even more than eating hardbacked books & trying to bite the skin off of hands.
That's cute!

Cute rabbits! Did you know it’s easy to rabbit-proof your home so that they can run free? They won’t destroy your house at all if you take simple precautions, and it’s so much more compassionate if you allow them space. Imagine being stuck in a glass cage your entire life. They want to run around, same as we do. Plus it’s so much more fun if they’re allowed to roam free like a cat or a dog.

https://www.longislandrabbitrescue.org/bunny-proofing/

Thanks for the info on rabbit-proofing, @Kalinychta--

The rabbit I had got a lot of time outside his hutch, and was pretty relaxed about going to run around--we trained him to use a litterbox, too, so that wasn't too terribly problematic either. They're clean beasts.

And they look neat hopping around on the floor in the house.

Thanks for the info on rabbit-proofing, @Kalinychta--

The rabbit I had got a lot of time outside his hutch, and was pretty relaxed about going to run around--we trained him to use a litterbox, too, so that wasn't too terribly problematic either. They're clean beasts.

And they look neat hopping around on the floor in the house.
Cool!

New Threads

Top Bottom