• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Brain stories

Suzette

V.I.P Member
I just watched this video below concerning "brain stories". Basically it is a template to help you understand how you relate to the world. You can also use the finished template to help you discuss your differences with others.
I think this would be great tool to share with therapists.
But, also, if you are newly self identified on the spectrum, the tool helps you to consider your experiences and identify your particular autie profile.

Cool...I will try to remember to do this if my poor memory will retain it. I feel the line drawn between memory and my brain will be teeny tiny...lol. Or maybe it should be a thin dotted line!

Interesting I'll try to do one when I can. Makes me really see out in the open how much different senses are and how they interact with everything else in my experience. I think mine is going to look more like a road map by the time I'm done with it.

New Threads

Top Bottom