• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Book Review: Out of my mind by Sharon Draper

Jenisautistic

V.I.P Member

I’m just going to repost what I have in the description in case you don’t see it

I haven’t read this book for a very very long time so it’s like I’m giving another first impression

It was hard to say anything without spoiling it

Sometimes I have a little problem communicating and when I’m really excited or have deep feelings or sometimes just randomly it’s hard for me to express them

The book was amazing and is a definite must read

It shows the difficulty through communicating and difficulty connecting with people when you have a disability

When I must say again that I am so many things to say about this book. But I really feel like people should really should read it understand themselves .

I've read that book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The ending was sad, though.

Another good book is Mockingbird, by Kathryn Erskine.

I've read that book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The ending was sad, though.

Another good book is Mockingbird, by Kathryn Erskine.
I love Mockingbird despite some of the outdated info in it. I read this one for year 8 book club and some of them were awestruck by it. I think it related helps them understand a lot of things.

New Threads

Top Bottom