• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blueberries on the Strawberry Swing

Joel's Hear

I'm here, at least for now
So, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday (don't ask me about my trip:(). I decided to get back into painting, something I did ten years ago a bit. But, my problem is, I can't even draw a stick figure. Long ago I figured I'd have to stick to abstract...

I like pastels better and all drawing and writing can severely aggravate my MS. But I figure it's good for the soul and therefore worth it. I like to paint abstracts based on music I listen to. This is my second rendition of Coldplay's Strawberry Swing. I'm currently finishing up my second rendition of Violet Hill (both the firsts done with crayon).

Anyway, enough talk: here it is, "Blueberries on the Strawberry Swing". Don't judge me too harshly, it's my first in ten years and I couldn't paint then either.

On a side note, Claire says she likes it and my kids love it. She made the funny quip, "I guess it's like a Mixed-Berry Swing?" LOL.
IMG-0721.jpg

This one is Violet Hill. I sometimes jumble my artworks toward the end. Can't win em all but I love it.

Violet Hill - Based on a Coldplay song.

IMG-0723.jpg

Fotos de Cielo! Don’t get down on these. They are beautiful! Everyone has a hard time seeing during hard times :)

Lots of movement in your paintings, I like your choice of colours.
Thank you Mia. They are very avant garde. I hope all is well with y'all. I just finished "Life in Technicolor II" and am about to post it. I feel a little like a messed up on it or need to add something... Even though it's already a bit jumbly.

Fotos de Cielo! Don’t get down on these. They are beautiful! Everyone has a hard time seeing during hard times :)
Thank you so much Buzz. Del Cielo, como tu en verdad. I just put up "Life in Technicolor II". I hope you enjoy it too.

New Threads

Top Bottom