• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blue Scout Blues/Waving the White Flag

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
Yesterday, I spent the whole day in bed.

From the time I got up to the sun going down, I was a blanket turtle.

Sophia sat next to me watching YouTube and occasionally Discord, and of course Mom and 'dog just sat watching What's Eating Gilbert Grape (good god almighty, his mother!), and....i just laid there.

I didn't even speak.

I didn't even browse YouTube on my phone. Left Facebook alone, TV Tropes, etc. Just didnt have it in me.

I guess I just...hit a pothole, so to speak.

I can't even finish the rest of this thread.

I try to tell myself it will be a good day

And then my mom trips over the corner of the bed with her bad ankle
Maddog is mad, and a dog, because there was only a droplet of kool aid in the fridge

I don't want to be awake

I don't have any advice, have never been in your situation so don't fully understand, I do hope and pray that you start feeling better...

Mom's cancer is getting better, but the treatment is making her feel sick. She has been in bed for two days now, only getting up to use the restroom. What's more, its having a galacticly negative effect on her emotional state of mind; the irritability is so potent simply brushing the edge of a blanket against her foot in the slightest causes her to furiously kick it off until its away. I can't do anything that causes persistent noise like bag up trash because that has the same effect. Maddog is just as prone to undergoing the same atomic level of violence, prompting an increasingly vicious fight scene that would not look out of place on Toonami (read: lots and lots of increasingly loud shouting, nothing is thrown unless it's REALLY hitting the fan)

And Sophia.... Sophia just sits there.

There is no hope for us. If there was, it would have come for us. But such is not our life.

I feel safest underneath my blankets. The world is an evil, angry place now. Even being with the people I love does not feel as such most of the time, because of the way our story is being told by life.

I don't want to think positive anymore.
I dont want to save my family anymore.
I don't want to be happy anymore
I don't want to anything anymore.

I just want to get this overwith.

Positive energy your way!

There is a point where stress gives way to depression. It is totally biological and horrible to experience. Our bodies and minds go into low energy to save our brain and organs from the caustic effects of being "over-adrenalinized"

I have been there many times. I get it.

You should be a writer. Do you write? You should. You have the talent. You should have been born in the 1950s or 1960s. (But you have to make do with the 2020s.)

New Threads

Top Bottom