• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blue in nature

Very interesting video. It also goes to prove that much of what we see is somewhat of an illusion.

Wow, that was great! But the sciencey words are actually from Greek. There is a very cool phrase Homer uses a lot: καί μιν φωνήσας ἔπεα πτερόεντα προσηύδα .......focus on ἔπεα πτερόεντα meaning winged (or feathered) words. Homer actually saw the words flying around. Did all the Greeks or did Homer just have synesthesia? I don't know. λεπῐ́ς, too is Greek.

Thank you for posting the video! It's an interesting topic.

I'm very impatient, though, and can't sit through many videos, so I did a Google search for written information instead. Here is some information on this topic:
Why is the colour blue so rare in nature? | Faculty of Sciences | University of Adelaide

As an aside, I used to counsel people to wear blue when they went on job interviews because so many people, especially men, prefer the color blue.

New Threads

Top Bottom