• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Blade Runner actor Rutger Hauer dies age 75

Isadoorian

Welcomer of Newcomers
V.I.P Member
The beloved actor who portrayed the iconic antagonist Roy Batty in Blade Runner, along with other memorable roles, such as Detective Daniel Lazarski in the 2017 psychological horror video game Observer and Master Xehanort in place of the late Leonard Nimoy in 2018's Kingdom Hearts III, has died in his home this past weekend due to a short illness.

Blade Runner star Rutger Hauer dies aged 75

Rutger Hauer - Wikipedia

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

So sad, I also remember him from Ladyhawke which was a movie I liked when I was a child so it’s very sad to hear that he has passed.

@Adora,
Thanks.

I liked that one.

I think he may have also played a role as a funeral director caring for and preparing his dead wife's body and encouraging his son to help take care of his mums corpse.

but for the life of me, I can't remember which film it's from.

The beloved actor who portrayed the iconic antagonist Roy Batty in Blade Runner, along with other memorable roles, such as Detective Daniel Lazarski in the 2017 psychological horror video game Observer and Master Xehanort in place of the late Leonard Nimoy in 2018's Kingdom Hearts III, has died in his home this past weekend due to a short illness.

Blade Runner star Rutger Hauer dies aged 75

Rutger Hauer - Wikipedia

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-Beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

One of just a handful of scenes I've seen in movies that are utterly perfect.

Really liked him in Blade Runner. The replicants stole the show.

I liked Rutger Hauer in a number of films, these in particular:

* Soldier of Orange
* Inside The Third Reich
* Blade Runner
* Blind Fury
* Nighthawks
* Escape From Sobibor
* Fatherland
* The Osterman Weekend

Rest in peace...

New Threads

Top Bottom