• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Best Holiday Commercials nominations.

The only holiday commercial I like at all are "I'd like to Teach The World to Sing" Coke commercial from the 70's at Christmas and the early Creme Egg commercials with the bunny going buk-buk-buk at Easter. I know I shouldn't because all commercials shown during any holidays are full of greed, waste, and cringe, like any other commercial. They're worse than ever now. Like when I was actually watching some TV while over at my parent's house last month. Happy Geicoween? Seriously? And then there was that badly carved talking pumpkin who regurgitates a Kit-Kat bar for the stupid woman who carved him badly who should be running away screaming in horror because a pumpkin is talking to her. Or maybe she's really high on drugs.:smilingimp:

New Threads

Top Bottom