• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Best Christmas Presents You Got As A Kid

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Here is a thread where you can show off the raddest toys you got for Christmas when you were a kid.

Come on, you know that thirty years later, you're still stoked about the Castle Greyskull action set you got when you were ten.

I was a kid in the eighties, as you will see. I'll post pics.

Starlight from Rainbow Brite. I was a Rainbow Brite fanatic! I slept with that toy next to my pillow for years and years.
iu

Barbie and the Rockers. I never got the Ken doll, but I thought he was so cute!
iu

The She-Ra Crystal Castle. It opened up and had rooms inside.
iu

My parents were cool. They'd buy me metal albums for Christmas.
iu

I'm just going to out and say it. Jem IS truly outrageous.
jem---flash-n-sizzle-jem-jerrica-rock-n-flash--neuve-en-boite--p-image-345106-grande.jpg

(Editor's Note: It's funny, I'm still cranky that I never got the Ninja Turtle van or my own quad though.)

Last edited:
it was not a christmas present, but my best present ever when i was a kid, was a sailboat!, sort of 'laser' type, a bit different i don't remember the model name, just think as a kid if you get something like that.. I actually i still have it stored in some place.

I took that boat a lot of times to the beach.
Oh, some day when i was a teen a storm got us, i had to sail to the shore, by miracle the boat didn't flip off, when we got to the beach the sand would bit your skin of some much strong winds. phew.

The best present i got on christmas was my dollhouse, my playmobil and my fishtank. Ohter presents i loved where this fluffy bunny stuffed animal that i sleeped wiht for a long time and my barbies.

I had one that looked like a ballerina, belle from the beauty and the beast,a ken doll, one wiht a pink necklace and hair that never layed flat, an offbrand doll that looked sunburned, never fit any clothes and every limb was a slightly diffrent shade and a flexible "normal" one.
One thing i wanted but never got

The ballerina looked simliar to this picture i found

Attachments

• ce8f6807-81bd-48c0-83e0-b45a46346750_600.jpg
    ce8f6807-81bd-48c0-83e0-b45a46346750_600.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 40
Bicycle.

I used to ride like the wind before school every day.

Something like this:
1657912931547.jpeg

Two of the best ones I ever got were my DSLR camera, and professional colored pencils.

The Super Nintendo with Mario Paint was one of the best Christmas gifts. I also got a remote controlled toy of the robot from the Lost in Space movie from the 90s that could say, “Danger! Danger Will Robinson!” and had a microphone on the controller that made anything you said into it come out of the robot in a modulated voice. It also had a button on it back to make its arms pop out and claw hands that could grip something small in there and it could carry the item as it moved around. It did use four D sized batteries to operate the robot and a 9 Volt for the controller and I think that the battery life was pretty good as I only had to change the 9 volt once or twice but the robot had the same batteries for years.

New Threads

Top Bottom