1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Best Christmas Presents You Got As A Kid

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yeshuasdaughter, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Yeshuasdaughter

Yeshuasdaughter You know, that one lady we met that one time. V.I.P Member

Here is a thread where you can show off the raddest toys you got for Christmas when you were a kid.

Come on, you know that thirty years later, you're still stoked about the Castle Greyskull action set you got when you were ten.

2. Yeshuasdaughter

Yeshuasdaughter You know, that one lady we met that one time. V.I.P Member

I was a kid in the eighties, as you will see. I'll post pics.

Starlight from Rainbow Brite. I was a Rainbow Brite fanatic! I slept with that toy next to my pillow for years and years.
    [​IMG]

Barbie and the Rockers. I never got the Ken doll, but I thought he was so cute!
    [​IMG]

The She-Ra Crystal Castle. It opened up and had rooms inside.
    [​IMG]

My parents were cool. They'd buy me metal albums for Christmas.
    [​IMG]

I'm just going to out and say it. Jem IS truly outrageous.
    [​IMG]

(Editor's Note: It's funny, I'm still cranky that I never got the Ninja Turtle van or my own quad though.)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. NB79

NB79 Active Member

it was not a christmas present, but my best present ever when i was a kid, was a sailboat!, sort of 'laser' type, a bit different i don't remember the model name, just think as a kid if you get something like that.. I actually i still have it stored in some place.

I took that boat a lot of times to the beach.
    Oh, some day when i was a teen a storm got us, i had to sail to the shore, by miracle the boat didn't flip off, when we got to the beach the sand would bit your skin of some much strong winds. phew.

• Friendly Friendly x 1