• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Belief in a life after this one.

Wolfnox

V.I.P Member
So im a christian. Most of what I know comes from the Bible. But I like to believe in its promise of a better life after we die. Free at long last of pain, sickness, and evil. Just being happy and at peace. In a place that knows no hate or sin. To truly be free from this world and the misdeeds of my past. To at last become the person i had longed to be. To go home. To a place I know they love and accept me. Where dreams are no longer beyond reach. You live them and they never have to end. And death is no longer feared because no one dies. For these reasons i fight the world. I fight my sins. I fight my flesh. I war against depression and sucide. Against dispair and fear. Against the doubts and all the injustice this world throws at me. I will die fighting and win a beautiful victory. Following the Bible. Obeying the ten commandments. Believeing in God and Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. For Freedom. Under Heavenly skies.

Please continue to fight against depression and suicide, against despair and fear, against doubt and injustice no matter what. Regardless of what happens when we die, this life matters ... and those things impact this life. Fight to make this life the best life you can have.

New Threads

Top Bottom