• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been having a tough time.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
Hey guys,

At this moment, I'm having a pretty tough time at the moment, I haven't been posting much as some of you guys may have noticed as I have been really busy with my college work.

Basically I have so much to catch up so much on there so I may not be posting much for a while but yea, I can survive. :D

Also I might need a little cheering up so I'm gonna need some videos to entertain me. :p

Thanks guys.

- superboyian.

Sorry to hear you're in a tough spot. Here's a little something to cheer you up (hope it's not too inappropriate for the forums):

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear you're in a tough spot. Here's a little something to cheer you up (hope it's not too inappropriate for the forums):

Hahaha! :lol2: I actually thought that was pretty funny. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha! :lol2: I actually thought that was pretty funny. xD

Really? Glad you liked it! I laughed pretty hard the first time I saw it. My favorite line:

He's Willy! He's Willy!
He makes candy out of orphans
He's Willy! He's Willy!
He'll sugarcoat your organs

I've also had a tough time recently, and for the same reasons. It's been utter hell and I can't wait to be out of the other side of it.

I've also had a tough time recently, and for the same reasons. It's been utter hell and I can't wait to be out of the other side of it.

I don't blame ya, hopefully I should get the good out of actually working hard... Just at times, I feel I just can't do it (too lazy). :lol2:

Same, I set aside 3 days to revise for my exam and only really revised for 1. Just can't concentrate. One of my many downfalls.

How long until you finish college?

I finished my final morning of my final year two days ago. Feels good. :D

How long until you finish college?

I finished my final morning of my final year two days ago. Feels good. :D
I've actually finished around Wednesday, I only came in next day to enroll again, I'm pretty glad I'm on my summer holidays while the rest of my siblings are at school. :lol2:

Glad I've finished everything and I know I have passed so I'm looking forwards to it the next years course.

New Threads

Top Bottom