• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

BagsLovesBags, Here!

BagsLovesBags

From my niche to yours -- good afternoon! I am BagsLovesBags, and I am female NT in a long-term relationship with my boyfriend (Mr. Bags to you!) who has High Functioning Autism and was officially diagnosed around 8 years of age. We have been together for 2+ years, and while that may not be considered "long-term" for most, this has been the longest relationship either of us has had.

Both of our hobbies include reading, spending time with the pets, and the occasional outing. Neither of us like to be around people for too long, and while that is for separate (but very similar) reasons, it was definitely one of the major things that helped us hit it big. We both enjoy being alone while in the other's company, and we both have a healthy respect for personal space.

That being said -- I am excited to be here and more excited to learn during my stay here.

P. S.
My username, as stated in my profile, is derived from my cat, Bagheera, and his ongoing love affair with plastic bags.

Welcome from another user with a username referencing their pet ;)
Sounds like you and the boyfriend are a great match! It also sounds very similar to my relationship (in which I am the Aspie). Boyfriend and me spend a lot of time together but doing our own thing. We have fun together too, but we both like our quiet time.

upload_2019-11-17_13-3-29.png

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hey shout out to you and family. Welcome to the friendliest place on earth, no admission tickets needed!

Hello & welcome.
My username, as stated in my profile, is derived from my cat, Bagheera, and his ongoing love affair with plastic bags.
Do you like Kipling?
I don't know. I've never kippled, before...
full

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom