• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bad thoughts.

Tony Ramirez

Single forever. Friend's
V.I.P Member
I stupidly started to take Nootropics last week which conflicted with my Prozac. It suppose to clear your mind and improve your memory. It cleared my mind alright that I thought no one cared for me and I was all alone.

After I stopped taking it last Saturday I felt a bit better. It was not until my friend Justin and Friday female friend cheered me up. Then another female friend cheered me up Saturday. The virtual group cheered me up and another female aquantance today cheered me up today.

So I am no longer taking any over the counter medicine that's for my mind as it can interfere with my antidepressants

Good doctor will calibrate and check pill interactions. The pharmacy tech is good about this. Also jump online and see if any unwanted interactions come up. You can always call your doc with questions. l am glad you identified it quickly. Some people weren't so quick to catch stuff. There are lawsuits because of this bad interactions, bad thoughts. You did great. Really proud of you.

Last edited:
That has a LOT of things in that. I always do a quick search online for any interactions for anything I take. It would take a while to check everything in that one.

I'm a retired pharmacist and I never take anything new without reading what's in it, interactions, and
adverse effects.
If I'm lucky enough to be able to get the enclosed complete information sheet that comes from the
manufacturer, I am happy.

Your post was read in a literal sense and it made me wonder if you have a different VR woman friend
for each day of the week. Like Friday, Saturday, Sunday, etc.
A novel idea. Friday virtual lady X will cheer me. Saturday it will be Linda Lou, etc.

I only meet the woman friends in small life groups where social interaction is easier. In big crowds and events I am afraid to approach and the odds for them approaching me is 1/100.

I stupidly started to take Nootropics last week which conflicted with my Prozac. It suppose to clear your mind and improve your memory. It cleared my mind alright that I thought no one cared for me and I was all alone.

After I stopped taking it last Saturday I felt a bit better. It was not until my friend Justin and Friday female friend cheered me up. Then another female friend cheered me up Saturday. The virtual group cheered me up and another female aquantance today cheered me up today.

So I am no longer taking any over the counter medicine that's for my mind as it can interfere with my antidepressants

Watch out for antibiotics and steroids interfering with anti-depressants, too. As others said, always research the side effects and contraindications for any drug you take. Frankly, even though my husband is a physician and we have many doctor friends, I don't trust any of them to know very much about drugs. They spend a very short amount of time on pharmaceuticals when they attend med school. Ask a pharmacist instead.

Some pharmacist actually call doctors if they feel the doctor has made a critcal mistake because the pharmacist can face a liability issue also.

New Threads

Top Bottom