• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Bad kid jokes

NeoPhile

Can I get a "Bright not Broken"?
In this thread, we tell bad jokes that kids wrote. Let me give you some examples of real jokes that kids wrote:

Who farted on the cow's head?
The dog did, and it was big and stinky, and it knocked out the cow for three months and four days!

Man: You are evil!
Other man: No, I'm not!
Man: Yes, you are!
Man: Yes, you are!
Man: Yes
Other Man: No
Yes
No
Yes
No
Yes
No
[Both mans die}

Guess how many snakes there are!

What do you call a bald man with a butt for a face?
The answer is "Butt-man"

Why did the man climb the Eiffel Tower?
His butt was on fire.

What do you call a snail with no shell?
It's dead.

What do you call a fish with no tail?
A one-eyed grape.

What do you call a tiger with glasses on?
A scientist tiger.

Post your bad kid jokes here!

Why did the chicken sit down all the time?

Because it was made of cement.

Didn't write it as a kid, but thought I'd share this.

Jackhammer joke at my office; there were renovations being done at the neighboring office and we heard the jackhammers pounding.

Me: Do you hear the jackhammer?
Coworker: Yes I do.
Me (the bad joke): Well, I dodododododododo too.

Because the jackhammer makes a "dodododododododo" type of sound. It was an embarrassingly flat and corny "joke".

New Threads

Top Bottom