• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autocorrect acting weird.

Leo Zed

It seems lately that the autocorrect functionality on this site has changed over the last couple of weeks. I am not used to it, and it’s frustrating. Is it just me or was the autocorrect changed to a new version?

It seems lately that the autocorrect functionality on this site has changed over the last couple of weeks. I am not used to it, and it’s frustrating. Is it just me or was the autocorrect changed to a new version?
This site doesn't provide an autocorrect feature. It would be in your browser.

Sorry, not very tech savvy. I have been using Safari on my iPad the whole time. It seems to have started when the forum was updated. I don’t have any problems anywhere else. If it’s my browser, then something must be going on with Safari.

Yeah, it's probably on your browser or some other explanation that doesn't involve this forum.

New Threads

Top Bottom