• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic YouTube Creator

Aspie_With_Attitude

V.I.P Member
Since you all by now know that I am an Autistic YouTube creator, for those who are new to the forums, I make YouTube videos on autism awareness and autism acceptance. I am an autism activist and I have a lot love for people who are on the autism spectrum.

I had made a video selecting eight well known autistic YouTube creators who inspired me to make those video.

Since I had been posting up too much of my own videos, I had made a list of links to other Autistic YouTube creators who were featured in this video.

Aspergers From The Inside: Aspergers from the Inside
AspieLife: AspieLife
Connor Ward: Connor Ward
Indie Andy: IndieAndy
Invisible i: invisible i
Sez Francis: Sez Francis
Nathan Selove: Nathan Selove
The Aspie World: https://www.youtube.com/user/AspieWorld1

So who is your favourite Autistic YouTube Creator?

There's only ever need to be one video of mine to be used on this thread. I like to also hear about others that I never mentioned.

Thank you for posting this, I am going to check out these videos this week. I have posted some videos on YouTube on my son with autism and I am always interested to learn and see what others have put together.

I am really concerned about my son's ability to be self-sufficient in the future. I don't know if he will ever be able to take care of himself, but we are working hard to help him develop the skills he will need to get there.

Thank you for posting this, I am going to check out these videos this week. I have posted some videos on YouTube on my son with autism and I am always interested to learn and see what others have put together.

I am really concerned about my son's ability to be self-sufficient in the future. I don't know if he will ever be able to take care of himself, but we are working hard to help him develop the skills he will need to get there.

I would probably recommend to follow "The Chapman Family" just incase if you haven't heard of them. The Chapman Family

New Threads

Top Bottom