• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic Teen Inspires Mom To Launch Online Job Board For Applicants With Special Needs

I registered. Some things happened I'm not quite clear on:
  • Search by state didn't work.
  • Job filters only save one search term. Looks like I have to change the search term for each of my competencies.
  • Didn't see a privacy policy posted.
  • There is an online chat option, which I didn't use this time.
  • Job categories are limited...I could be wrong, but I read them as principally blue-collar and pink-collar. My only suitable category was 'Other.'
  • It did accept a resume upload.
  • I didn't find information on who was using it or how it was being promoted.
  • It's not clear to me how resumes and CVs are indexed for search. I'm hoping for finer granularity than "state," which produced no matches.
Still, it's like anything else, you have to have candidates so that employers will look. I hope others also try it out.

New Threads

Top Bottom