• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
I mentioned before the meme Autistic Girl Autumn, and my plans to use it to promote Autism Awareness and the like. I really I think this a great opportunity, and so, I’m posting this thread to encourage everyone else to join and take advantage as well and see if you can come up with ways to promote it however you can, where ever you can.

Let’s see what we can do out there.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get attention? I know this obviously our biggest weakness, but does anyone know any tactics or the like that appear to really get NTs’ attention?

What are some additional social media sites where there is a diverse enough audience there that you are able to discuss and debate with people on Autism?

It finally here! It took long enough, but I’m glad I’m posting this on September 13th of all days:
6D160E44-CCE5-4186-8361-CA57291B2ED3.png

I plan on having one commissioned every month during the Autumn; here’s the DeviantArt page of the artist who made it, (An-Juu - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt) he actually completed it last week, but I had to edit it a bit and add the captions and the like. I hope it contributes to Autism Awareness.

New Threads

Top Bottom