• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
Hi, I’m looking for some good books and podcasts on the Autistic Community, events and psychology and the like; can you please provide me with some good recommendations. (I know there is a sub forum on here, in regards to books, but I’m struggling with time management here and the like, so I don’t have time today at least, to look on there; sorry.)

To be honest, I'd liked most of the books I've read, but that's likely due in part that I'm easy to please, and open to different viewpoints and perspectives.

Are there specific topics in the field that you're interested in? That might help narrowing things down.

To be honest, I'd liked most of the books I've read, but that's likely due in part that I'm easy to please, and open to different viewpoints and perspectives.

Are there specific topics in the field that you're interested in? That might help narrowing things down.
Well, right now, I’m looking at sort of the adult guides to Autistic living; although I am also looking for books on how we function and books on the Autistic movement as well.

Funnily enough, I just started reading this book today. It’s excellent.
upload_2021-11-5_19-59-53.jpeg

I have read two books by Cynthia Kim - both were excellent.

She also has/had the blog Musing of an Aspie.
Her book, Nerdy, shy and socially inappropriate is what I am currently reading - very good.

New Threads

Top Bottom