• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism in South Africa

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
This is another interesting video that I found on YouTube while I was googling autism and personally, I actually have found this really sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I once talked to someone from South Africa and they didn't know what autism/Asperger's is.

But isn't it American though?

yeh but I think they make some videos available only to america and the rest only available to other countrys as the uk censor whatever news we get from america like there was a plane that ripped open in the air the other month in america while a mile in the sky it was all over american news but the uk versions of the american channels didnt mention it because its censored and views first so we dont get told what we dont need to hear. so certain videos are made for only certain countries even if made in america by americans.

yeh but I think they make some videos available only to america and the rest only available to other countrys as the uk censor whatever news we get from america like there was a plane that ripped open in the air the other month in america while a mile in the sky it was all over american news but the uk versions of the american channels didnt mention it because its censored and views first so we dont get told what we dont need to hear. so certain videos are made for only certain countries even if made in america by americans.

Quoted for the truth.

Also that CNN video is CNN international, so not all international news I would be able to see. Unless I have a premium cable package or something. I think in the US, we were getting some water-downed or over dramatic reports of the Earthquake. :S

New Threads

Top Bottom