• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autism hour at Comic con’

Gracey

Advertised in a local paper this week,
444E232F-BC98-4C19-B6DE-928B265353CD.jpeg

The same shopping centre does have an hour on a Wednesday afternoon specifically for those on the spectrum,
Also a ‘quiet room’ should its use be necessary.

This is just the first step.

One day the whole world will be quiet!!!

All dah time!!

Muahahahaha!!! :mad:

Advertised in a local paper this week,
View attachment 53156

The same shopping centre does have an hour on a Wednesday afternoon specifically for those on the spectrum,
Also a ‘quiet room’ should its use be necessary.
Great to see something like this; finally an acknowledgement that we exist and have different needs.

Going back to my comment on the "You know you are autistic if....." thread, I have never heard of any of those celebrity guests.

Last edited:
Me either. ?

Although if google serves,
I think Andrew Lawden was the double (stand in) for Qui gon jinn?

I think I might be curious enough to observe the Jedi Fight Academy doing their thing :)

I didn't even perceive that to be a list of famous people, I'm not sure what I thought, something related to the convention or something. :confused:

New Threads

Top Bottom